Company InformationZumutor Biologics was founded on January 2015. The company is based in Woburn, MA, USA . The number of employees in Zumutor Biologics is less than 50. Zumutor biologics is a leading immuno-oncology company in the space of targeted nk cell therapeutics.
Funding & investorsZumutor Biologics has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $15.5M.
- Bharat Innovation Fund (Private equity firm)
- Accel (Venture capital)
- Aarin Capital (Venture capital)
- Chiratae Ventures (Corporate venture capital)
- Karnataka Information Technology Venture Capital Fund (Micro vc)
Similar Companies [beta]
- Ralexar therapeutics
- Ariel precision medicine
- Encoded therapeutics
- Comet therapeutics
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Biotechnology
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Wellness
- Best Funded Biotechnology Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Wellness Startups
Zumutor Biologics - Blog
- Zumutor Biologics Announces Receipt of a Grant from The United States – India Science & Technology Endowment Board
- INABLRS® – End to end antibody discovery platform
- Training a Natural Killer!
- Catalent and Zumutor Biologics Collaborate to Manufacture First-in-Class mAb to Treat Solid Tumors
- Zumutor Biologics raises $ 4 million in Series A2 funding
- Kavitha Iyer Rodrigues, CEO receives the “Women Transforming India 2018” award
We are pleased to announce that we have received a grant from the USISTEF to advance our program for the development of monoclonal antibody therapeutics for the treatment of COVID-19. This is a collaborative project in partnership with Prof. Shiladitya Sengupta (Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Cambridge, MA). The novel coronavirus pandemic has created an unprecedented [...]The post Zumutor Biologics Announces Receipt of a Grant from The United States – India Science & Technology Endowment Board appeared first on Zumutor Biologics.
Major strategies for mining human antibody repertoires are: a) non-combinatorial and b) combinatorial strategies. Non-combinatorial strategies retrieve human Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs) from single B-cells with the original heavy and light chain pairs while combinatorial strategies involve human antibody library with randomly combined heavy and light chains. Both approaches have led to food and drug [...]The post INABLRS® – End to end antibody discovery platform appeared first on Zumutor Biologics.
- By Aniket Bangroo, Kirthana MV Sindhe and Subhra Prakash Chakrabarty - Cancer is a formidable disease that may arise when some cells of our body behave in an anomalous fashion giving rise to tumors marked by abnormal growth, cell survivability and the ability to escape immune surveillance. The immune system of our body, [...]The post Training a Natural Killer! appeared first on Zumutor Biologics.
Catalent, the leading global provider of advanced delivery technologies, development, and manufacturing solutions for drugs, biologics, cell and gene therapies, and consumer health products, today announced that it has signed an agreement with Zumutor Biologics, Inc., to manufacture Zumutor’s lead candidate, ZM008, for the treatment of solid tumors. Zumutor is a biologics company that [...]The post Catalent and Zumutor Biologics Collaborate to Manufacture First-in-Class mAb to Treat Solid Tumors appeared first on Zumutor Biologics.
Zumutor Biologics, an Immuno-Oncology company developing novel mABs to drive transformational changes in the treatment of cancer raises 4Mil$ in series A2 funding taking its total raise to 20Mil$. The round includes funding by new investor Bharat Innovation Fund (BIF) with participation from its existing investor, Accel Partners. Zumutor’s growth strategy is focused on [...]The post Zumutor Biologics raises $ 4 million in Series A2 funding appeared first on Zumutor Biologics.
Kavitha Iyer Rodrigues, CEO, receives the “Women Transforming India 2018” award at Delhi on December 16, 2018 from the Vice President of India. This was organized by NITI Aayog in partnership with the United Nations.The post Kavitha Iyer Rodrigues, CEO receives the “Women Transforming India 2018” award appeared first on Zumutor Biologics.