Company InformationZira is based in San Francisco, California, USA. The number of employees in Zira is unknown. Zira designs and develops employee management solutions that leverage technology to empower companies.
Here is how Zira describes itself: "Unlock the potential of your labor force with Zira's revolutionary workforce management platform. Automate and Optimize with Zira A.I. to save time and money."
Funding & investorsZira has received 1 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $3.1M.
- Aaron Schildkrout
- Abstract Ventures (Micro vc)
- Daniel Graf (Angel)
- General Catalyst (Venture capital)
- Jana Messerschmidt (Investment partner)
- Joe Montana (Investment partner)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 7 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Food And Beverage
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Manufacturing
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Food And Beverage Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Manufacturing Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Zira - Blog
- Is there science behind the outdoor dining restrictions?
- How to produce more sales on UberEats, DoorDash, GrubHub, Postmates
- Creating A Location In Zira
- The Impact of COVID-19 – U.S. Industry Breakdown
- 10 Ways to Grow Your Virtual Kitchen Demand
- Tipped Wage Laws for All 50 States
The Social Science Behind The Outdoor Dining Ban Twelve months into the pandemic and it feels like we are right back to square one: many restaurants with outdoor spaces for diners were asked to shut down again to prevent the spread of COVID-19. But restaurant owners are frustrated and rightfully so. Science indicating the risks […]
To maximize business from apps like Uber Eats, Doordash, Postmates, JustEat, and others you need to understand what these companies care about. In this guide, we cover the basics to help your optimize your delivery app listings.
Creating A Location Welcome to Zira! We’re so happy you’re here. You’re just a few moments away from having the perfect schedule created in seconds for you and your team. After you’ve created your account, you’ll land on Zira’s Dashboard. It looks a little something like this: Store Details Store Details The first thing you’ll […]
In this white paper, we take a look at the aggregate numbers in various industries to better understand the impact of the COVID-19.
With the new way of life living in a pandemic, take-out food has been booming. While we are staying away from going to our favorite restaurants, we can still visit and order from them online. Whether your cloud kitchen provides a delivery service, pick-up or you rely on Just Eat, Grubhub, or the like, you […]
Federal Minimum Wage Laws While there is a minimum wage in place, it does vary from state to state. The federal minimum wage is $7.25 per hour. Where employees make tips, the wages are, in some cases, significantly lower. The federal government requires a minimum tipped wage of at least $2.13 per hour. That means […]