Company InformationWysdom.AI was founded on February 2012. The company is based in Toronto. The number of employees in Wysdom.AI is less than 100. Wysdom.ai improves customer satisfaction, contain costs, and generate revenue to power customer experiences.
Here is how Wysdom.AI describes itself: "As a fully managed Conversational AI service, we offer a powerful combination of AI products and optimization tools to ensure your enterprise chatbot works."
Funding & investorsWysdom.AI has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $12M.
- ScaleUP Ventures (Micro vc)
- Brightspark Ventures (Venture capital)
- Mindset Ventures (Micro vc)
- Mantella Venture Partners (Micro vc)
- Extreme Venture Partners (Accelerator)
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Community And Lifestyle
- Data And Analytics
- Internet Services
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Community And Lifestyle
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Community And Lifestyle Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Wysdom.AI - Blog
- Need an RFP Template for Conversational AI?
- Conversational AI in the Enterprise Needs a Teacher
- It’s Time to Retire Traditional Disposition Analysis and Use AI to Study Customer Experience
- Bringing Wysdom to Wellness: Digital Technology Supercluster Announces $20 Million Digital Wellness Project
- Delivering increased contact centre savings through queue optimization
- Banking Virtual Agent exceeds expectations after big launch obstacles
Choosing to implement a Conversational AI strategy within your organization is not an easy process – it requires diligence, preparation, and validation from a variety of business areas. Now that you are ready to navigate the world of virtual agents, cognitive search, and conversational IVR to take the next step towards digital transformation, it can […]The post Need an RFP Template for Conversational AI? appeared first on Wysdom.AI.
Businesses evolve, customer language changes, competition repositions, companies release new products and services. Business never stops. Because of this, conversational AI in the enterprise will always need a human’s input to learn new things. This could be a customer sharing a problem never encountered before, a Virtual Agent attempting to respond to terribly incorrect grammar, […]The post Conversational AI in the Enterprise Needs a Teacher appeared first on Wysdom.AI.
Many call centre executives and managers in the enterprise struggle with a lack of visibility into the reasons customers contact a company for millions of customer interactions, and how typical contact-centre metrics look for those specific topics. We hear from contact-centre leaders all the time. “When we’re trying to understand why customers contact the support […]The post It’s Time to Retire Traditional Disposition Analysis and Use AI to Study Customer Experience appeared first on Wysdom.AI.
Wysdom is proud to announce a $20 million project to develop a new digital wellness platform called Wellbeing.AI as part of Canada’s Digital Technology Supercluster. The goal of Wellbeing.AI is to leverage AI-powered chatbots or virtual agents to help customers better understand their physical health and mental fitness. The project will be developed in partnership […]The post Bringing Wysdom to Wellness: Digital Technology Supercluster Announces $20 Million Digital Wellness Project appeared first on Wysdom.AI.
Wysdom delivers $4.6M annualized savings with a 20% improvement in agent queue transfer rates. As businesses continue to augment contact centre operations with automated virtual agents, new opportunities can be found to improve customer experiences with access to the right data. When a large Canadian telecommunications company found themselves in this exact position […]The post Delivering increased contact centre savings through queue optimization appeared first on Wysdom.AI.
Recently, a customer-service industry leader and big five Canadian bank, partnered with Wysdom to aid their implementation of AI-powered customer service. They needed a Virtual Agent that could field inquiries, be available in multiple channels, and provide exceptional digital assistance. They also wanted a virtual agent that would learn from customer interactions daily, be able […]The post Banking Virtual Agent exceeds expectations after big launch obstacles appeared first on Wysdom.AI.