Company InformationVydia was founded on December 2013. The company is based in Holmdel, NJ, USA . The number of employees in Vydia is less than 50. Empowering the businesses of creators & their teams through an all-in-one platform.
Here is how Vydia describes itself: "Vydia is an end-to-end platform that monetizes content and handles its own supply chain, distribution, data pipelines, complex rights management, and payments."
Funding & investorsVydia has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $8.9M.
- Vocap Investment Partners (Venture capital)
- Newark Venture Partners (Accelerator)
- Connected Ventures
- Pasadena Angels (Angel group)
- QueensBridge Venture Partners (Micro vc)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 8 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Content And Publishing
- Active Investors in Media And Entertainment
- Active Investors in Music And Audio
- Active Investors in Video
- Best Funded Content And Publishing Startups
- Best Funded Media And Entertainment Startups
- Best Funded Music And Audio Startups
- Best Funded Video Startups
Vydia - Blog
- Vydia’s CEO & Co-Founder, Roy LaManna, named an ROI-NJ Top Technology Influencer
- Antonio Brown Releases Debut Album ‘Paradigm’ Featuring Fivio Foreign, Young Thug, DaBaby, & More
- How to Integrate NFTs into Smart Links
- As Music Consumption Grows, Independent Artists Crowdsource Creativity
- Russ and Bugus Launch DIEMON, an ‘Artist-Friendly’ Label Looking to Change the Mindset of the Music Industry
- How to Collect Royalties on Your Compositions
ROI-NJThe post Vydia’s CEO & Co-Founder, Roy LaManna, named an ROI-NJ Top Technology Influencer appeared first on Vydia.
Shawn Grant | The SourceThe post Antonio Brown Releases Debut Album ‘Paradigm’ Featuring Fivio Foreign, Young Thug, DaBaby, & More appeared first on Vydia.
As NFTs are becoming more and more popular, labels are seeking ways to integrate them into their release strategies. Vydia’s new Custom Links allow you to link your artists’ NFTs, and other technologies, directly to their fully branded release pages; creating a holistic release strategy from one centralized location. HOW IT WORKS 1. From […]The post How to Integrate NFTs into Smart Links appeared first on Vydia.
Andrea Zarczynski | ForbesThe post As Music Consumption Grows, Independent Artists Crowdsource Creativity appeared first on Vydia.
Ellise Shafer | VarietyThe post Russ and Bugus Launch DIEMON, an ‘Artist-Friendly’ Label Looking to Change the Mindset of the Music Industry appeared first on Vydia.
As a publisher or composer, you want to ensure you are collecting all deserved revenue on your compositions. The Vydia platform allows you to do so, without an audio or video file, making the process simple and convenient. HOW TO UPLOAD From your Dashboard, navigate to My Content > Add Content Choose Composition Only […]The post How to Collect Royalties on Your Compositions appeared first on Vydia.