Company InformationVoxy was founded on January 2010. The company is based in New York, NY, USA . The number of employees in Voxy is less than 50. Voxy is a personalized and adaptive language learning platform.
Here is how Voxy describes itself: "Discover how more than four million people in more than 150 countries have improved their careers and performance by learning English with Voxy."
Funding & investorsVoxy has received 8 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $31.8M.
- SJF Ventures (Venture capital)
- Weld North (Private equity firm)
- Contour Venture Partners (Micro vc)
- Rethink Education (Venture capital)
- GSV Ventures (Venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 17 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
Voxy - Blog
- Voxy’s Year in Review: 2021
- 5 benefits of technology for english language training
- The future of corporate learning
- How to choose the best corporate e-learning solution
- Boost results with a personalized English course
- Effective English language training: how Voxy works
Check out Voxy's 2021 retrospective and see how we helped our partners overcome business challenges throughout the year.
See how combining effective methodology with the power of technology is key to high-impact English language training for your organization.
Find out what the future of corporate learning looks like and how these trends impact your company’s training efforts.
Check out these 3 key points to consider before investing in a corporate e-learning solution for your company.
Find out how a personalized English course can lead to fast and effective results, making your company even more competitive.
Take a look at data that shows how Voxy combines innovative technology and effective methodology to generate impactful results.