Company InformationVoltaiq was founded on April 2012. The company is based in Berkeley, CA, USA . The number of employees in Voltaiq is less than 50. Voltaiq develops a software solution that is able to predict the performance of batteries and battery-powered systems.
Here is how Voltaiq describes itself: "Voltaiq is a Battery Intelligence™ software platform for battery innovation that drives your development team to meet product release dates with comprehensive, interactive, battery-specific analytics, real-time data access, and true enterprise-class data storage and management."
Funding & investorsVoltaiq has received 5 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $9.6M.
- Anzu Partners (Private equity firm)
- UL Ventures (Corporate venture capital)
- SJF Ventures (Venture capital)
- Bee Partners (Micro vc)
- zipdragon ventures (Venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 7 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Energy
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Energy Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Voltaiq - Blog