Company InformationVitagene was founded on January 2014. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Vitagene is less than 50. The world's first and only personalization platform for health and wellness products and services tailored to your dna and lifestyle.
Here is how Vitagene describes itself: "Vitagene offers a DNA health testing kit that analyzes your ancestral heritage with a focus on how it affects your personal nutrition and health. Find out what makes Vitagene the leading DNA testing kit!"
Funding & investorsVitagene has received 6 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $7.2M.
- Plug and Play (Accelerator)
- Babel Ventures (Micro vc)
- S28 Capital (Venture capital)
- Illumina (Micro vc)
- Viking Global Investors (Private equity firm)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 10 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Food And Beverage
- Health Care
- Information Technology
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Food And Beverage
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Software
- Active Investors in Wellness
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Food And Beverage Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
- Best Funded Wellness Startups
Vitagene - Blog
- 2021 Morning Routine for Energy, Focus, and Restfulness
- Antibiotic Uses and Gut Restoration Through Nutrition
- Comprehensive Guide to Eating Healthy Fats In Your Diet
- How To Boost Your Immune System Through Nutrition
- Healthy Tips to Help You Accomplish Your 2021 Fitness Resolutions
- How to Manage Stress and Anxiety Through A Healthy Lifestyle Using Nutrition and Supplements
Feeling groggy in the morning affects many of us and unfortunately can even indirectly affect our loved ones if we’re cranky with them as we start our day… The main reason for feeling groggy in the morning is sleep deprivation (qualitatively or quantitatively). The medical term of grogginess is Sleep Inertia, a physiological state of […]The post 2021 Morning Routine for Energy, Focus, and Restfulness appeared first on Vitagene.
In 2019, WHO listed antimicrobial resistance as one of the top ten threats to global health. Unfortunately, a major driver of antimicrobial resistance is antibiotic overuse and misuse. Prescribed as treatment to fight an existent infection or as prevention before and after surgery, antibiotics are useful drugs able to kill and slow the growth of bacteria. […]The post Antibiotic Uses and Gut Restoration Through Nutrition appeared first on Vitagene.
Two months into 2021 and many of us may be waffling (yum!) on our dedication to our resolutions to eat healthy. One of the most challenging aspects of a healthy diet is having healthy fat in your diet. There is a lot of confusion between “dietary fat” and “body fat”, which suggests that dietary fat […]The post Comprehensive Guide to Eating Healthy Fats In Your Diet appeared first on Vitagene.
Thanks in great part to the COVID-19 pandemic, maintaining and managing our health is more critical than ever. That’s why it’s important to be sure that your preparedness plan includes bonafide healthy eating habits. Statistics clearly demonstrate that those most vulnerable to serious health complications from COVID-19 are those with underlying inflammatory issues. Infection with […]The post How To Boost Your Immune System Through Nutrition appeared first on Vitagene.
After a very tough year, a new one has thankfully arrived. You want to start 2021 healthier, not only to reinforce your integral health and lose weight but to also boost your immune system to fight viruses and sickness! No miracle here, no secret diet. The key is to eat a healthy and balanced diet, […]The post Healthy Tips to Help You Accomplish Your 2021 Fitness Resolutions appeared first on Vitagene.
In today’s society, everything is moving faster and faster. We work, eat, and at best do some physical activity, but certainly without properly connecting our minds to our bodies. However, we are always “connected” to our smartphones instead of an actual human or to nature. We are stressed, sometimes even depressed without knowing why or […]The post How to Manage Stress and Anxiety Through A Healthy Lifestyle Using Nutrition and Supplements appeared first on Vitagene.