Company InformationVirtuix was founded on February 2013. The company is based in Austin, TX, USA . The number of employees in Virtuix is less than 50. Virtuix is the developer of the omni, a virtual reality platform that enable players to walk and run in 360 degrees in vr.
Here is how Virtuix describes itself: "With over 3,500 Omnis shipped to date, the patent protected Omni system is the leading and most popular VR platform on the market."
Funding & investorsVirtuix has received 9 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $27.1M. Last venture funding round was $11M, announced on March, 2021.
- SeedInvest (Micro vc)
- Sunmeet Jolly (Angel)
- Walden Woods Holdings
- MSR Capital (Venture capital)
- Radical Investments LP (Venture capital)
- Scentan Ventures (Venture capital)
- Scout Ventures (Micro vc)
- Bradley C. Harrison (Investment partner)
- Houston Angel Network (Angel group)
- Tekton Ventures (Micro vc)
- Western Technology Investment (Venture capital)
- 2020 Ventures (Micro vc)
- Mark Cuban (Investment partner)
- QueensBridge Venture Partners (Micro vc)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 20 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Consumer Electronics
- Active Investors in Frontier Technology
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Consumer Electronics Startups
- Best Funded Frontier Technology Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Virtuix - Blog
- Omni Tops 2 Million Plays
- Virtuix raises $11 million on SeedInvest for Omni One VR treadmill
- Omni Esports Platform Tops 2 Million Plays
- Virtuix Announces $100,000 Prize Pool for VR Esports Contests
- Virtuix Unveils “Dead Zone” Game for Omni Arena
- Unveiling “Dead Zone” for Omni Arena
2 Million Plays… and Counting! We’re pleased to announce that Omniverse, our game platform that powers the Omni Arena esports attraction, has recently surpassed 2 million plays! Omni Arena’s built-in esports contests can help attract guests back to your venue and drive repeat play. Omni Arena currently features 5 esports games, including a player-vs.-player military […]The post Omni Tops 2 Million Plays first appeared on Omni by Virtuix.
By Dean Takahashi | March 3, 2021 Virtuix said it has raised $11 million from 4,000 investors on the SeedInvest equity crowdfunding platform for its home-based Omni One VR treadmill. The money will help the company introduce a new generation of its consumer virtual reality devices. The successful funding is a reminder of how well […]The post Virtuix raises million on SeedInvest for Omni One VR treadmill first appeared on Omni by Virtuix.
By Matt Harding | March 2, 2021 Virtuix, developer of the Omni Arena virtual reality esports attraction, just announced the platform has surpassed a whopping 2 million plays. The company attributes the continuing success to their built-in weekly and monthly contests and a $100,000 prize pool. “By offering a $100,000 prize pool, our esports series […]The post Omni Esports Platform Tops 2 Million Plays first appeared on Omni by Virtuix.
By Amusement RC | January 19, 2021 Virtuix, developer of the “Omni Arena” virtual reality esports attraction, announced a cash prize pool of $100,000 for the 2021 Omni Arena esports series. With this large prize pool, Virtuix aims to help attract guests back to entertainment venues after the lockdowns of 2020. “By offering a $100,000 […]The post Virtuix Announces 0,000 Prize Pool for VR Esports Contests first appeared on Omni by Virtuix.
By Amusement RC | December 8, 2020 Virtuix, creator of the “Omni Arena” virtual reality esports attraction, has unveiled “Dead Zone: Zombies,” its latest game for Omni Arena. In Dead Zone, teams of up to four players cooperate to fight hordes of zombies, collect supplies, and survive a zombie apocalypse. Dead Zone offers two rounds […]The post Virtuix Unveils "Dead Zone" Game for Omni Arena first appeared on Omni by Virtuix.
Dead Zone: Zombies In Dead Zone, teams of up to four players work together to fight hordes of zombies with a range of deadly weapons. Players compete for high scores on the leaderboard by surviving as long as they can, while collecting supply crates scattered across six distinct areas of the game map. Dead Zone […]The post Unveiling "Dead Zone" for Omni Arena first appeared on Omni by Virtuix.