Company InformationVibenomics was founded on January 2016. The company is based in Fishers, IN, USA . The number of employees in Vibenomics is less than 50. Vibenomics powers audio out-of-home (ooh) advertising and experiences for brands and location-based organizations.
Here is how Vibenomics describes itself: "Immersive location-based audio experience solutions and digital audio out-of-home™ advertising for brands, powered by Vibenomics"
Funding & investorsVibenomics has received 5 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $18.8M. Last venture funding round was $4.5M, announced on October, 2020.
- BIP Capital (Private equity firm)
- High Alpha (Incubator)
- Elevate Ventures (Angel group)
- Allos Ventures (Venture capital)
- High Alpha (Incubator)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 7 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Commerce And Shopping
- Media And Entertainment
- Music And Audio
- Sales And Marketing
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Advertising
- Active Investors in Commerce And Shopping
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Media And Entertainment
- Active Investors in Music And Audio
- Active Investors in Sales And Marketing
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Advertising Startups
- Best Funded Commerce And Shopping Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Media And Entertainment Startups
- Best Funded Music And Audio Startups
- Best Funded Sales And Marketing Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Vibenomics - Blog
- Be Better – Consumers Are Over It
- Vibenomics Announces $12.3M Series B Funding With Plans To Expand Its Network and Advertising Reach
- Vibenomics Named to Great Employers to Work for in Indiana 2022 List
- Vibenomics Named Winning Company by Powderkeg’s 2022 National Tech Culture Awards
- Vibenomics Introduces New CFO
- Vibenomics Adds Midwestern Supermarket and Convenience Store Chain to its Portfolio of Clients
We live in a world where we’re constantly bombarded by messaging. It’s on our televisions. Digital billboards light up our roads. Even gas pumps play video ads. In fact, some experts estimate the average person encounters anywhere between 6,000 and 10,000 ads every single day....The post Be Better – Consumers Are Over It appeared first on Vibenomics.
Funds will support programmatic audio advertising expansion, tripling locations in next 18 months Fueled by rising momentum in programmatic technology, national premier retail audio advertising provider Vibenomics has raised $12.3 million in Series B funding to support the launch of additional national networks in grocery stores, pharmacies, and...The post Vibenomics Announces $12.3M Series B Funding With Plans To Expand Its Network and Advertising Reach appeared first on Vibenomics.
Vibenomics is proud to announce that it has been named to the Great Employers to Work for in Indiana 2022 list by Best Companies Group. Vibenomics ranked seventh in the small company category. The awarded companies were selected based on a detailed, anonymous survey of...The post Vibenomics Named to Great Employers to Work for in Indiana 2022 List appeared first on Vibenomics.
Vibenomics is proud to announce its recognition as an award recipient of the Powderkeg 2022 National Tech Culture Awards. This program recognizes the best company cultures in tech communities beyond Silicon Valley. Vibenomics has been acknowledged in the following award categories: 2022 Top-Rated SAAS 2022 Best...The post Vibenomics Named Winning Company by Powderkeg’s 2022 National Tech Culture Awards appeared first on Vibenomics.
Audio Out-of-Home leader expands executive team to continue fueling significant growth Vibenomics, a location-based Audio Out-of-Home™ (AOOH) advertising and audio experience company, has promoted Jenny Quinnette from SVP of Finance to Chief Financial Officer. Quinnette will leverage her extensive market knowledge and experience in navigating...The post Vibenomics Introduces New CFO appeared first on Vibenomics.
New relationship with Hy-Vee seeks to improve customer experience across 400 locations Vibenomics, a location-based Audio Out-of-Home™ (AOOH) advertising and audio experience company, today announces a multi-year partnership with Hy-Vee, Inc., an employee-owned supermarket that operates in eight states across the Midwest. Through this partnership,...The post Vibenomics Adds Midwestern Supermarket and Convenience Store Chain to its Portfolio of Clients appeared first on Vibenomics.