Company InformationUvify was founded on March 2014. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Uvify is less than 50. Uvify is a team with strong background in engineering and design for building autonomous drone for everyone.
Funding & investorsUvify has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $4.3M.
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Consumer Electronics
- Active Investors in Consumer Goods
- Active Investors in Frontier Technology
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Consumer Electronics Startups
- Best Funded Consumer Goods Startups
- Best Funded Frontier Technology Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Uvify - Blog
- UVify Store updates + Rewards
- UVify Denver Internationals
- IDRA Finals – Pilot Report
- UVify OOri is the world’s fastest micro drone -WeTalkUAV
- CES 2018 Drone Awards – Drone Rush
- A new compact drone from UVify lets anyone control the skies – Digital Trends
Hello friends, We’ve updated the UVify Store and added many new items. We listened to you, and now offer a full line of accessories and components to add to your UVify experience. In addition, from today (March 30) through Easter (April 1), everything will be 15% off* when you use the Easter coupon code when [...]The post UVify Store updates + Rewards appeared first on UVify Inc..
The 2018 Challengers Cup comes to Denver, Colorado for AUVSI XPONENTIAL on April 30th to May 3rd, 2018. Pilots compete in this International Level race, Race 3 of the series, in order to earn points to ward the Top 32 Pilot Rankings for an invitation to the Las Vegas Finals on November 9-10, 2018.The International Drone Racing Association (IDRA) welcomes you [...]The post UVify Denver Internationals appeared first on UVify Inc..
This report was provided by Travis Ames, A Team UVify Pilot. Two weeks ago, IDRA held their final race at Southpoint Casino and Hotel in Las Vegas. Thirty of the top pilots in the league travelled from around the world to compete for a purse prize of $50,000 and a chance to be crowned the [...]The post IDRA Finals – Pilot Report appeared first on UVify Inc..
A San Francisco-based startup drone company called UVify unveiled a tough-as-nails micro drone called OOri at CES 2018. It is currently considered as the world’s fastest smart racing drone. New pilots can benefit from its ability to hover, which is an unseen feature in other racing drones. OOri can be flown right out of the [...]The post UVify OOri is the world’s fastest micro drone -WeTalkUAV appeared first on UVify Inc..
Heading into CES 2018, we heard that this drone racing company had a couple new machines, one of which a mini machine. We admit we went into our meetings with Uvify not expecting much, but by the end, the new Uvify OOri emerged on top. OOri is a mini quadcopter that doesn’t realize it’s a [...]The post CES 2018 Drone Awards – Drone Rush appeared first on UVify Inc..
UVify is trying to get more people into the world of drones. Their latest product, Oori — which is currently on display at CES 2018 — is thought to be the world’s fastest microdrone and is designed to be simple and fun to use. Using a system of integrated sensors, Oori can effortlessly hold its position in [...]The post A new compact drone from UVify lets anyone control the skies – Digital Trends appeared first on UVify Inc..