Company InformationTurvo was founded on January 2014. The company is based in Sunnyvale, CA, USA . The number of employees in Turvo is less than 500. Turvo is a real-time collaborative logistics platform that connects anyone, anywhere to move things.
Here is how Turvo describes itself: "Turvo brings people & systems together in a real-time collaborative logistics platform for improved visibility into processes & shipment status."
Funding & investorsTurvo has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $91.6M.
- Mubadala Capital | Ventures US (Corporate venture capital)
- Activant Capital (Venture capital)
- Next47 (Corporate venture capital)
- Felicis Ventures (Venture capital)
- G2VP (Venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 15 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Software
- Active Investors in Transportation
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
- Best Funded Transportation Startups
Turvo - Blog
- Turvo Announces New Appointment Scheduling Application to Drive Yard Efficiency and Contribute to Supply Chain Sustainability
- How Turvo Enables Collaboration & Customer Experience at Scale
- The Amazon-Effect Survey: How Does Customer Experience Affect Your Supply Chain?
- 3PLs Turn to Technology to Reimagine the Supply Chain and Improve Customer Experience
- Turvo Empowers 3PLs to Deliver Differentiated Customer Experience
- Turvo’s New Innovation Center Puts Collaborative Logistics at the Center of Hyderabad’s Tech Ecosystem
Turvo Appointment Scheduling, part of the Turvo Collaboration Cloud, empowers shippers to improve carrier, customer and 3PL experience, spend 90% less time on manual scheduling, and cut transportation costs and detention fees using a single, integrated solution. https://youtu.be/fiHWtP8vw2s SAN MATEO, CA, April 6, 2021 – Turvo, provider of the world’s leading collaboration application designed for […]The post Turvo Announces New Appointment Scheduling Application to Drive Yard Efficiency and Contribute to Supply Chain Sustainability appeared first on Turvo.
Turvo’s VP of Sales Engineering Jeff Graan joined FreightWaves SONAR’s VP of Product Marketing Adam Robinson on an episode of stackd, powered by SONAR to explore the role of innovation in the supply chain and how customer experience is the driving force behind Turvo’s architecture and value creation.The post How Turvo Enables Collaboration & Customer Experience at Scale appeared first on Turvo.
As the world continues to change and adapt to customers’ changing needs, companies that respond quickly stand the best chance of adapting and thriving. To help businesses put their supply chains at the heart of customer experience, we’ve put together a market survey to poll industry professionals.The post The Amazon-Effect Survey: How Does Customer Experience Affect Your Supply Chain? appeared first on Turvo.
At the FreightWaves’ 3PL Summit on March 24, 2021, Luis Pajares, Chief Revenue Officer at Turvo discussed the role of technology in the supply chain to reimagine workflows to improve overall customer experience. In the special fireside chat with FreightWaves SONARS’ VP of Product Marketing, Adam Robinson, the pair discussed how although visibility is a […]The post 3PLs Turn to Technology to Reimagine the Supply Chain and Improve Customer Experience appeared first on Turvo.
The Turvo Collaboration Cloud delivers a differentiated customer experience helping third-party logistics providers accelerate revenue growth and increase customer loyalty with powerful collaboration tools. The post Turvo Empowers 3PLs to Deliver Differentiated Customer Experience appeared first on Turvo.
Turvo, provider of the world’s leading collaboration application designed for the supply chain, announces the launch of its breakthrough Turvo Collaboration Cloud.The post Turvo’s New Innovation Center Puts Collaborative Logistics at the Center of Hyderabad’s Tech Ecosystem appeared first on Turvo.