Company InformationTrapX Security was founded on January 2012. The company is based in San Jose, CA, USA . The number of employees in TrapX Security is less than 100. Trapx security provides deception-based cyber security defense that rapidly detect, deceive, and defeat advanced cyber attacks.
Here is how TrapX Security describes itself: "TrapX provides an automated security grid for adaptive deception and defense that intercepts real-time threats while providing the actionable intelligence to block attackers."
Funding & investorsTrapX Security has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $47.7M.
- Ibex Investors (Hedge fund)
- Intel Capital (Corporate venture capital)
- Strategic Cyber Ventures (Venture capital)
- Opus Capital (Venture capital)
- Liberty Technology Venture Capital (Corporate venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 8 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Privacy And Security
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Privacy And Security Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
TrapX Security - Blog
- Good for nothing breach: Lowering exposure by making stolen data harder to monetize
- More is Less: Why conventional security alone can’t match today’s threat landscape
- Lessons from the solarwinds breach: there is nothing new under the sun?
- An early holiday gift: a tale of butter, cyber deception and the wall street journal
- One giant step for deception
- Remote work is here to stay: is your security team prepared?
International travel in a holding pattern but travel industry hacks are in full steam. Before 2020 much of my life...The post Good for nothing breach: Lowering exposure by making stolen data harder to monetize appeared first on TrapX Security.
There’s a locked steel door at the end of a hallway. Employees swipe their badges to get in. A sign...The post More is Less: Why conventional security alone can’t match today’s threat landscape appeared first on TrapX Security.
In light of recent events, security leaders must accelerate adoption of active defense and adversary engagement strategies to proactively mitigate risk. A...The post Lessons from the solarwinds breach: there is nothing new under the sun? appeared first on TrapX Security.
If there was a global holiday wish list for marketing leaders, a Wall Street Journal feature story would surely be...The post An early holiday gift: a tale of butter, cyber deception and the wall street journal appeared first on TrapX Security.
Last week, MITRE released MITRE Shield, an active defense knowledgebase that captures and organizes what they’re learning about active defense adversaries....The post One giant step for deception appeared first on TrapX Security.
Many organizations around the world have asked their employees to work from home in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. While this...The post Remote work is here to stay: is your security team prepared? appeared first on TrapX Security.