Company InformationThe Hustle was founded on January 2015. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in The Hustle is less than 50. Helping young professionals make better decisions throughout their day...starting with business news.
Here is how The Hustle describes itself: "Join over 1 million people who read The Hustle -- bold business and tech news. We cut through the noise with the most impactful headlines."
Funding & investorsThe Hustle has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $1.3M.
- Dave Nemetz (Angel)
- Timothy Ferriss (Investment partner)
- John Battelle (Investment partner)
- Eamon Troy (Angel)
- Leo Resig (Angel)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 29 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Content And Publishing
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Media And Entertainment
- Best Funded Content And Publishing Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Media And Entertainment Startups
The Hustle - Blog
- Why Instacart and DoorDash are launching credit cards
- Flying cars are coming…maybe
- Tiger Global, the $65B fund on a wild tech spending spree
- Why one building in Delaware is “home” to 285k+ businesses
- Why Delaware is the sexiest place in America to incorporate a company
- The state of social media, by the numbers
Instacart and DoorDash are exploring branded credit cards. What’s in it for them and the banks? ...
People have been talking about flying cars for over a century. SPACs may bring them to life. ...
Founded as a hedge fund in 2003, Tiger Global has turned into one of the investment industry’s largest tech players. ...
The Hustle - Silicon Valley Tech News ...
Take a look at any given corporation’s registration docs, and there’s a good shot you’ll see the address 1209 North Orange Street. Spanning less than a city block in Wilmington, Delaware, this nondescript office building is the official incorporation address of 285k+ companies from all over the world. On the surface, there’s no reason that Delaware — home to blue ...
A new Pew survey sheds light on the US obsession with YouTube and elderly Americans’ thing for Mark Zuckerberg. ...