Company InformationTestlio was founded on November 2012. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Testlio is less than 100. At testlio, we test your products and uncover issues before your customers do. we are fast, scalable and focused on quality.
Here is how Testlio describes itself: "Testlio provides web and mobile app testing and QA. We're remote and on-demand, helping product, engineering, and QA teams build better app experiences."
Funding & investorsTestlio has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $7.5M.
- Altos Ventures (Venture capital)
- Vertex US (Venture capital)
- Vertex Ventures (Venture capital)
- Ryan Spraetz (Angel)
- Carmen Chang (Investment partner)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 22 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
Testlio - Blog
- A Day in the Life of a TestLion: Zach Chrissinger, Senior Director of Media Practice
- Build a Bridge to Connect Shift Left & Shift Right
- Evolving Software Testing Best Practices at #EuroSTAR 2022
- Meet a Test Lead: SaiSudha
- How to write a user story with great UX in mind
- Reduce Software Testing Costs to Futureproof Your Product
A Day in the Life of a TestLion is a blog series where we ask TestLions from different teams and positions to give a walk-through of their usual day at…
Part 1: The Why Two paradigms dominate the modern software testing landscape, shift left and shift right. These are fueled primarily by the need to accelerate software delivery to k…
Last week members of our service, network and sales teams gathered in Copenhagen to take in software testing best practices at the 2022 EuroSTAR software testing conference.
In our Meet blog series, we feature QA experts from our network who share their love for quality and Testlio. SaiSudha is a mobile app developer and Test Lead fro…
If your typical user story looks like: “As a new user, I want to create an account to have an account,” then you might have a problem. As a recent…
While a lot of attention is being paid to cost controls in the context of current market trends, the pressure to reduce software testing costs is not something that changes…