Company InformationStreann Media was founded on October 2014. The company is based in Miami, FL, USA . The number of employees in Streann Media is less than 50. Streann is the enterprise saas platform for video content owners to launch next gen video streaming platforms like netflix in 2 weeks!
Here is how Streann Media describes itself: "Build your own Netflix, Spotify or HQ In less than 24 hours SCHEDULE A DEMO DISTRIBUTE - ENGAGE - MONETIZE Trusted by Millions of happy content viewers. Powerful features to build your own digital apps SCHEDULE A DEMO Inside-Chat TM Empowering real-time engagement. Simply watch and chat. SCHEDULE A"
Funding & investorsStreann Media has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $1.5M.
- New World Angels (Angel group)
- Naples Technology Ventures (Micro vc)
- DeepWork Capital (Micro vc)
- Tamiami Angel Funds (Angel group)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Content And Publishing
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Media And Entertainment
- Active Investors in Music And Audio
- Active Investors in Software
- Active Investors in Video
- Best Funded Content And Publishing Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Media And Entertainment Startups
- Best Funded Music And Audio Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
- Best Funded Video Startups
Streann Media - Blog
- It’s a Noisy World. How to keep your audience engaged in 2021?
- AI: The future of content personalization
- A year of disruption: Top 3 trends for 2021
- Launching your own OTT Platform: To build or to buy?
- In seismic shift, Warner Bros. to stream all 2021 films.
- Hypergrowth for Advertising-Supported Video on Demand (AVOD)
The new reality is forcing content providers to come up with new ways to keep users on their platforms. 2021 looks like another whirlwind year by all means, as data shows that we continue to “vault five years forward in consumer and business digital adoption in a matter of weeks,” according to McKinsey. Churn is a huge […]The post It’s a Noisy World. How to keep your audience engaged in 2021? appeared first on Streann Media®.
Series: Five OTT trends to watch in 2021 Welcome to the era of smart content! It might seem easy, but one of the biggest challenges content providers and broadcasters face is to direct individual users to the content they really want to enjoy at just the right moment. Most streaming services use tools to make recommendations […]The post AI: The future of content personalization appeared first on Streann Media®.
We all know that 2020 was a year of transformation. For content creators and broadcasters, it was more like a tsunami! After launching more OTT projects than ever last year, here are the top trends for 2021: 1. It’s not just Disney. Corona’s silver lining drives new verticals to OTT. Disney recently announced it’s a streaming-first company after […]The post A year of disruption: Top 3 trends for 2021 appeared first on Streann Media®.
Whether you’re a media company with millions of monthly visitors or an independent video blogger, OTT platforms allow you to grow your business and monetize your hard work exponentially. Now there’s an OTT platform for everyone -and as a major content creator- we’re sure you’ve put in countless hours into the creation of this content. You […]The post Launching your own OTT Platform: To build or to buy? appeared first on Streann Media®.
The movie giant has embraced a digital future. The rest of the industry would do well to pay mind. In the most dramatic move by a Hollywood studio yet during the pandemic, Warner Bros. Pictures announced that all of its 2021 films — including a new “Matrix” movie, “Godzilla vs. Kong”, and the Lin-Manuel Miranda adaptation “In the […]The post In seismic shift, Warner Bros. to stream all 2021 films. appeared first on Streann Media®.
Series: Five OTT trends to watch in 2021 — Part 3 One of your biggest decisions when launching a new OTT service involves determining how you will monetize your content. The two primary revenue models commonly used by OTT content providers are ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) and subscription video on demand (SVOD) — each of which comes with its […]The post Hypergrowth for Advertising-Supported Video on Demand (AVOD) appeared first on Streann Media®.