Company InformationSpring Health was founded on January 2016. The company is based in New York, NY, USA . The number of employees in Spring Health is less than 50. Spring health uses ai to help patients with mental health problems to feel better.
Here is how Spring Health describes itself: "Spring Health's mission is to eliminate barriers to mental health. We combine clinically-proven technology with world-class providers to deliver precisely what your employees need."
Funding & investorsSpring Health has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $106M. Last venture funding round was $76M, announced on November, 2020.
- Northzone (Venture capital)
- Rethink Impact (Venture capital)
- The William K. Warren Foundation (Family investment office)
- Work-Bench (Micro vc)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 19 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Spring Health - Blog
- Level Up Your Benefits with KAYAK & OpenTable
- Riding the Waves of Life with Spring Health Provider Josh Dauner, LPC
- Understanding Intersectionality: Providing a Safe Space for LGBTQIA+ Clients
- Breaking the Stigma: Why One Father Finally Embraced Mental Health
- Celebrating Juneteenth: Recognizing That Freedom Isn’t Free
- Recognizing the Many Faces of Grief in the Workplace
4-minute read For over two years, we’ve all been faced with accelerating factors around the globe that are impacting employee wellbeing. The world has changed, the way we work has changed, and competition for talent is greater than it’s ever been. During our recent webinar, Adam Chekroud, PhD, President and Co-founder of Spring Health spoke […]The post Level Up Your Benefits with KAYAK & OpenTable appeared first on Spring Health.
5-minute read Josh Dauner, LPC comes to us from Springfield Missouri where he works 100% virtually, specializing in trauma treatment. He’s looking forward to broadening his scope of practice as a provider for Spring Health. I sat down with Josh to learn about his approach, what he finds meaningful as a therapist, what he’s learned […]The post Riding the Waves of Life with Spring Health Provider Josh Dauner, LPC appeared first on Spring Health.
5-minute read As a provider in an ever-increasing global community, chances are you’re going to have LGBTQIA+ clients who also identify with a racial or ethnic background or a disability. Belonging to multiple communities, especially those that have historically been oppressed or marginalized, creates unique mental health challenges. If we want to provide the best […]The post Understanding Intersectionality: Providing a Safe Space for LGBTQIA+ Clients appeared first on Spring Health.
Mental health has never been an easy topic, and this is especially true among men. Here’s Travis’ story, and how therapy can improve the lives of your employees and their families.The post Breaking the Stigma: Why One Father Finally Embraced Mental Health appeared first on Spring Health.
As we approach Juneteenth, here are ways to make this day a time of reflection and learning for you and your employees, while also focusing on Black joy, fellowship, and celebration.The post Celebrating Juneteenth: Recognizing That Freedom Isn’t Free appeared first on Spring Health.
Grief is touching every employee in different ways. Here's how to recognize it in in the workplace, normalize talking about it, and reduce the mental health impact.The post Recognizing the Many Faces of Grief in the Workplace appeared first on Spring Health.