Company InformationSpekit was founded on February 2018. The company is based in Denver, CO, USA . The number of employees in Spekit is less than 50. Spekit is the leading in-app digital enablement and learning platform
Here is how Spekit describes itself: "Drive adoption and productivity with the top-rated digital enablement platform on the market."
Funding & investorsSpekit has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $15.6M. Last venture funding round was $12.7M, announced on March, 2021.
- Operator Collective (Micro vc)
- Bonfire Ventures (Venture capital)
- Matchstick Ventures (Micro vc)
- Dan Scheinman (Angel)
- Foundry Group (Venture capital)
- Matchstick Ventures (Micro vc)
- Renegade Partners
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Education
- Active Investors in Human Resources
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Sales And Marketing
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Education Startups
- Best Funded Human Resources Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Sales And Marketing Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Spekit - Blog
- 16 Best Salesforce Tools and Integrations for 2022
- MEDDIC Sales Process: 7-Step Implementation Guide
- Learning Management System: Definition, Benefits, and Shortfalls
- 21 Best CPQ Software Solutions for 2022
- Pendo vs. Spekit: Solving Different Problems
- Spekit raises $45M Series B funding
16 Salesforce tools to help you shine at your job. Boost your productivity and business growth with the best Salesforce tools and integrations for 2022. The post 16 Best Salesforce Tools and Integrations for 2022 appeared first on Spekit.
MEDDIC is a popular B2B sales methodology with origins in the 1990s. It consists of six steps and is a prospect-centered framework. MEDDIC helps sales reps ask more relevant questions at the right time and focuses on gathering valuable information to help convert prospects at different stages of the sales lifecycle into paying customers. What […]The post MEDDIC Sales Process: 7-Step Implementation Guide appeared first on Spekit.
Learning Management System (LMS) popped up in the 1990s to help students manage their assignments and facilitate e-learning. In recent years, they have become popular in the business. LMS are frequently used to train new employees and get them acquainted with company practices. Spekit serves as an integration with traditional LMSs, enabling businesses to implement […]The post Learning Management System: Definition, Benefits, and Shortfalls appeared first on Spekit.
Sales reps only spend 34% of their time actually selling. So what about the remainder? Research shows that reps spend a large portion of their non-selling time generating quotes, proposals, and gaining approvals. But when organizations deploy and use CPQ software correctly, they benefit from: 10 times faster quote generation 95% reduction in approval time […]The post 21 Best CPQ Software Solutions for 2022 appeared first on Spekit.
If you’re wondering whether you should invest in Spekit or Pendo, you’re not alone. In this article, we'll walk you through each platform’s use cases and capabilities, and share insights to help you evaluate Spekit and Pendo based on your unique situation.The post Pendo vs. Spekit: Solving Different Problems appeared first on Spekit.
Today, I’m incredibly proud to share that Spekit has raised a $45M Series B, just nine months after closing our $12.2M Series A. The round was led by Craft Ventures, with participation from Felicis, Operator Collective, Matchstick Ventures, Renegade Partners, Foundry Group and Bonfire Ventures. Since closing our Series A, we’ve focused on building out […]The post Spekit raises $45M Series B funding appeared first on Spekit.