Company InformationSlice was founded on June 2009. The company is based in New York, NY, USA . The number of employees in Slice is less than 1000. Slice transforms independent pizzerias with the tech, data, marketing, and shared services needed to serve today s digital-minded customers.
Here is how Slice describes itself: "Slice is the easiest way to order your favorite local pizza. We connect millions of pizza lovers with thousands of pizzerias across the country."
Funding & investorsSlice has received 5 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $125M. Last venture funding round was $40M, announced on April, 2021.
- Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (Private equity firm)
- GGV Capital (Venture capital)
- Primary Venture Partners (Venture capital)
- RiverPark Ventures (Family investment office)
- Todd Arky (Angel)
- Marc Boxser (Angel)
- Paul Appelbaum (Angel)
- Wiley Cerilli (Angel)
- Jason Finger (Investment partner)
- Adam Bain (Investment partner)
- Cross Creek (Venture capital)
- Dick Costolo (Investment partner)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Commerce And Shopping
- Active Investors in Food And Beverage
- Active Investors in Transportation
- Best Funded Commerce And Shopping Startups
- Best Funded Food And Beverage Startups
- Best Funded Transportation Startups