Company InformationSIMBA Chain was founded on December 2017. The company is based in Plymouth, IN, USA . The number of employees in SIMBA Chain is less than 50. Simba chain is a cloud-based scaas platform that enables users to implement decentralized applications dapps for blockchain.
Here is how SIMBA Chain describes itself: "Deploy blockchain dapps in minutes. SIMBA Chain enables anyone to quickly create blockchain distributed applications for your enterprise"
Funding & investorsSIMBA Chain has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $3.5M. Last venture funding round was $1.5M, announced on January, 2021.
- Notre Dame Pit Road Fund (Venture capital)
- Elevate Ventures (Angel group)
- 1st Source Bank
- Najeeb Khan (Angel)
- Tracy Graham (Angel)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 8 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Crypto And Blockchain
- Active Investors in Financial Services
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Payments
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Crypto And Blockchain Startups
- Best Funded Financial Services Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Payments Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
SIMBA Chain - Blog
- Blockchain-based System for Securing R&D Data for DoD
- SIMBA Chain’s User-Friendly Platform Helps Portland State Prepare Students for Hot Careers
- SIMBA Chain, Mexico’s Toks Restaurant Chain Sign MOU to Ensure Supply Chain Integrity of Sustainably Sourced Coffee
- Bill To Address COVID-19 PPE Shortages Using Blockchain
- SIMBA Surpasses 1000 Apps
- Could Baseline Protocol be a solution for PPP Compliance?
SOUTH BEND, Ind., May 12, 2020 (Newswire.com) – The U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) accounts for nearly 40 percent of all […]The post Blockchain-based System for Securing R&D Data for DoD appeared first on SIMBA Chain.
With demand for blockchain experience up, SIMBA Chain's user-friendly Platform helps Portland State prepare students for hot careers.The post SIMBA Chain’s User-Friendly Platform Helps Portland State Prepare Students for Hot Careers appeared first on SIMBA Chain.
The post SIMBA Chain, Mexico’s Toks Restaurant Chain Sign MOU to Ensure Supply Chain Integrity of Sustainably Sourced Coffee appeared first on SIMBA Chain.
The post Bill To Address COVID-19 PPE Shortages Using Blockchain appeared first on SIMBA Chain.
SIMBA Chain is excited to announce that they have surpasses 1000 apps being created on our their smart contract Platform.The post SIMBA Surpasses 1000 Apps appeared first on SIMBA Chain.
The post Could Baseline Protocol be a solution for PPP Compliance? appeared first on SIMBA Chain.