Company InformationSilent Circle was founded on January 2012. The company is based in Columbia, MD, USA . The number of employees in Silent Circle is less than 100. Silent circle is a secure communications company offering mobile devices, software applications, and communication management services.
Here is how Silent Circle describes itself: "Silent Circle is the world leader in secure communications, offering enterprise communications solutions to businesses, NGOs, and governments worldwide. Silent Circle is the maker of Silent Phone, a premium end-to-end secure calling, messaging, file transfer, video, and conferencing application."
Funding & investorsSilent Circle has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $130M.
Similar Companies [beta]
- Information Technology
- Internet Services
- Messaging And Telecommunications
- Privacy And Security
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Apps
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Messaging And Telecommunications
- Active Investors in Mobile
- Active Investors in Privacy And Security
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Apps Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Messaging And Telecommunications Startups
- Best Funded Mobile Startups
- Best Funded Privacy And Security Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Silent Circle - Blog
- Law Firms Must Close The Gap On Cybersecurity Risk
- Medical IoT Device Security Risks And Solutions
- Silent Circle To Exhibit At InfoSecurity Europe
- An Open Message To CISOs: What Is Your Most Sensitive Call Or Meeting?
- Francis Knott, VP Of Business Development With Silent Circle Is Interviewed For The HelpNet Security Podcast
- Hamilton Turner, CTO, to Speak at FinCyberSec 2018
According to the American Bar Association’s (ABA) 2017 LegalTechnology SurveyReport,22% of respondents indicated that their law firms had suffered a databreach at some time - up from 14% in the prior year. This comes as nosurprise given the access that attorneys have to a very wide range ofsensitive client...
The Internet of Things (IoT) for the healthcare sector was worth $60billionin 2014, and is estimated to reach a net worth $136 billion by 2021.Today, a typical hospital utilizes hundreds of connected devicesincluding implantables, wearables, monitors, workflow, imaging andpatient data systems. These touchpoints...
Silent Circle will exhibit at InfoSecurity Europe in Olympia London onJune 5-7, 2018. InfoSecurity Europe is one of Europe’s most notableinformation security events. This comprehensive information technologyconference features more than 400 exhibitors from around the world andshowcases the newest and most...
Can you identify your most sensitive call or meeting? It is when yourboard convenes. Mergers and acquisitions, financial results, productroadmaps, pricing discussions and most key strategic initiatives arediscussed either in person or on the phone. Is this an opportunity fora bad actor or a state-sponsored attack...
During the 2018 RSAConference held in SanFrancisco, California, Francis Knott, VP of Business Development withSilent Circle, was interviewed by the HelpNet Security Podcast. In theinterview, he discussed the state of the current security landscape,as well as news of federal agencies being compromised by Stingrays...
We are pleased to announce that our CTO, Hamilton Turner, will presentat the 2018 FinCyberSec event, hosted by the Stevens Institute ofTechnology in partnership with the New Jersey Chapter of theInformation Systems Audit and Controls Association (ISACA), and withthe support of the CME Group Foundation. The one-day...