Company InformationSenseHawk was founded on June 2018. The company is based in Saratoga, CA, USA . The number of employees in SenseHawk is less than 50. Sensehawk is working to digitize infrastructure development, construction and management with a suite of ai powered solutions.
Here is how SenseHawk describes itself: "Design, build and operate solar sites better. Improve processes, enhance efficiency, reduce cost in development, construction & operations"
Funding & investorsSenseHawk has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $7.1M. Last venture funding round was $5.1M, announced on September, 2020.
- SAIF Partners (Private equity firm)
- Elevation Capital (Venture capital)
- Falcon Edge Capital (Hedge fund)
Similar Companies [beta]
- Consumer Electronics
- Consumer Goods
- Data And Analytics
- Information Technology
- Real Estate
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Consumer Electronics
- Active Investors in Consumer Goods
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Design
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Real Estate
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Consumer Electronics Startups
- Best Funded Consumer Goods Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Design Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Real Estate Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
SenseHawk - Blog
- US EPC uses SenseHawk Software to process more than 3000 warranty claims during commissioning
- Digitized Monitoring can Bring a Cost Revolution in O&M – Premchand, GM, Tata Solar Power Ltd
- Technology’s Contribution to the Profitability of Solar Present and Future
- Too Much Data as a Digital Asset Management Challenge
- Mr. Prashant Upadhyay, Manager BS on SECI’s digitization efforts
- HOTO – A Holistic Process with a Large Impact on Solar PV Plant Revenue
It was 2019, late November, at a sleepy town in eastern Alabama; a town that would soon be home to one of the largest solar farms in the state. The EPC that was constructing this project was grappling with a problem that has become all too common in the solar industry. The plant was fully […]The post US EPC uses SenseHawk Software to process more than 3000 warranty claims during commissioning appeared first on SenseHawk.
The rapid progress of the solar industry owes thanks to the fact that the technological advancements for solar energy have also progressed quite significantly over the past few decades and continue to do so. Much of the application of digital methods for the solar industry is for cost-cutting purposes. Recently, EQ magazine, in an association […]The post Digitized Monitoring can Bring a Cost Revolution in O&M – Premchand, GM, Tata Solar Power Ltd appeared first on SenseHawk.
New trends in technology utilized within the solar power industry are providing more accessible energy-efficient solutions to a greater range of businesses. “Digital Tools and Analytics for Efficiency in PV Operations” was the topic of discussion at a recent webinar hosted by EQ magazine, in association with SenseHawk. Various industry experts came together to share […]The post Technology’s Contribution to the Profitability of Solar Present and Future appeared first on SenseHawk.
As the solar industry has entered a new age of digital maturity, new challenges are knocking on the door. In a recent webinar hosted by EQ Magazine in association with SenseHawk, various solar industry experts came together under the same roof to share their experience and knowledge as well as look at the possible existing […]The post Too Much Data as a Digital Asset Management Challenge appeared first on SenseHawk.
As India is fostering a digital future for solar, many companies in this sector have announced their support for further digitalization by investing in solar smart installations. Much similar is the story of SECI (Solar Energy Corporation of India) as mentioned by Mr. Prashant Upadhyay, Manager BS of the company, in a recent webinar hosted […]The post Mr. Prashant Upadhyay, Manager BS on SECI’s digitization efforts appeared first on SenseHawk.
The past decade has seen a significant evolution in the way asset management planning is conducted and encouraged. While an increasing number of asset owners and operators are now starting to recognize the need for a broader approach to asset management, many are struggling to make the transformation. Recently, EQ magazine, in an association with […]The post HOTO – A Holistic Process with a Large Impact on Solar PV Plant Revenue appeared first on SenseHawk.