Company InformationScout Bio was founded on January 2016. The company is based in Philadelphia, PA, USA . The number of employees in Scout Bio is less than 10. Scout bi is a biotechnology company that specializes in veterinary, animal health, and gene therapy.
Here is how Scout Bio describes itself: "Scout Bio’s mission: to harness the genetic revolution transforming human medicine to deliver the future of veterinary medicine."
Funding & investorsScout Bio has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $29.3M.
- Digitalis Ventures (Venture capital)
- Frazier Healthcare Partners (Private equity firm)
- RiverVest (Venture capital)
- Adage Capital Management (Government office)
- Greenspring Associates (Fund of funds)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 7 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Yumanity therapeutics
- Cellics therapeutics
- Talaris therapeutics
- Linnaeus therapeutics
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Biotechnology
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Wellness
- Best Funded Biotechnology Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Wellness Startups
Scout Bio - Blog
- Scout Bio Appoints Life Sciences Executive Aaron Schacht to Board of Directors
- Scout Bio to Present at Upcoming Animal Health Conferences
- Scout Bio Expands Gene Therapy Collaboration with the University of Pennsylvania Via Next-Generation Vector Technologies
- Scout Bio Named Best New Start-Up for 2021
- Scout Bio Initiates Multi-Center Clinical Study of Gene Therapy for Chronic Arthritis Pain In Cats
- Scout Bio Closes $33 Million Series B2 Financing to Advance its Portfolio of Single Injection Gene Therapy Technology for the Treatment of Chronic Diseases in Pets
Brings experience in managing global innovation portfolios and business development to Scout Bio Executive leadership experience across both animal and human health PHILADELPHIA, February 18, 2022 – Scout Bio,…The post Scout Bio Appoints Life Sciences Executive Aaron Schacht to Board of Directors appeared first on Scout Bio.
PHILADELPHIA, February 15, 2022 – Scout Bio, a biotechnology company developing therapeutic proteins and one-time AAV gene therapies for major chronic pet health conditions, today announced that it will…The post Scout Bio to Present at Upcoming Animal Health Conferences appeared first on Scout Bio.
Partnership agreement includes exclusive rights in animal health to novel viral vector capsid and expands additional option rights to novel capsids Next-generation novel adeno-associated viral (AAV) vector capsid promises…The post Scout Bio Expands Gene Therapy Collaboration with the University of Pennsylvania Via Next-Generation Vector Technologies appeared first on Scout Bio.
IHS Markit recognizes Scout Bio for pioneering therapies in companion animal medicine PHILADELPHIA, November 08, 2021 — Scout Bio, a biotechnology company focused on one-time AAV gene therapies for…The post Scout Bio Named Best New Start-Up for 2021 appeared first on Scout Bio.
– First vectorized antibody gene therapy to be studied in pets – Strong initial in-species data support therapeutic profile of one-time gene therapy designed for long-term pain management –…The post Scout Bio Initiates Multi-Center Clinical Study of Gene Therapy for Chronic Arthritis Pain In Cats appeared first on Scout Bio.
– Proceeds to support advancing single injection Adeno-Associated Viral (AAV) vector therapeutics targeting chronic companion animal diseases including diabetes, pain, and anemia associated with chronic kidney disease (CKD) – New…The post Scout Bio Closes $33 Million Series B2 Financing to Advance its Portfolio of Single Injection Gene Therapy Technology for the Treatment of Chronic Diseases in Pets appeared first on Scout Bio.