Company InformationRxAnte was founded on January 2011. The company is based in Portland, ME, USA . The number of employees in RxAnte is less than 100. Rxante offers predictive analytics solutions for healthcare organizations to manage medication adherence of high-priority patients.
Here is how RxAnte describes itself: "RxAnte is the leading platform for improving medication use and drug therapy outcomes through predictive analytics and targeted clinical programs."
Funding & investorsRxAnte has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $10.1M. Last venture funding round was $5.5M, announced on October, 2020.
- UPMC (University program)
- Aberdare Ventures (Venture capital)
- West Health Investment Fund (Incubator)
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Health Care
- Information Technology
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
RxAnte - Blog
- Pharmacy Focus: Medication Misuse and the Future of Pharmacy
- How Tech is Changing the Role of Pharmacy
- Health Datapalooza & Rapid Fire Session (February 16-18, 2021)
- How does medication use impact 2021 Star Ratings?
- RxAnte Clients Outperform Industry Peers on 2021 Star Ratings Performance amid Increasing Performance Thresholds
- CMS 2021 Star Ratings: What are the industry-level takeaways?