Company InformationRoofstock was founded on January 2015. The company is based in Oakland, CA, USA . The number of employees in Roofstock is less than 250. Roofstock is an online marketplace for investing in leased single-family rental homes in a transparent and low-friction method.
Here is how Roofstock describes itself: "Earn passive income by purchasing rental homes with tenants from Roofstock. Our certified properties are inspected and come with a 30-day money back guarantee."
Funding & investorsRoofstock has received 6 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $125.3M.
- SVB Capital (Fund of funds)
- Canvas Ventures (Venture capital)
- Lightspeed Venture Partners (Venture capital)
- 7 Global Capital (Private equity firm)
- Bain Capital Ventures (Corporate venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 25 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Commerce And Shopping
- Active Investors in Financial Services
- Active Investors in Real Estate
- Best Funded Commerce And Shopping Startups
- Best Funded Financial Services Startups
- Best Funded Real Estate Startups