Company InformationRiskGenius was founded on January 2015. The company is based in Overland Park, KS, USA . The number of employees in RiskGenius is less than 50. The riskgenius platform applies artificial intelligence to insurance policies.
Funding & investorsRiskGenius has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $60.5M.
- Hudson Structured Capital Management (Venture capital)
- Everest Group (Investment bank)
- Liberty Mutual Insurance (Private equity firm)
- FM Global
- QBE Ventures (Corporate venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 7 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Financial Services
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Financial Services Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
RiskGenius - Blog
- Bold Penguin Acquires RiskGenius in Commercial Insurance Tech Deal
- Bold Penguin Acquires RiskGenius in Commercial Insurance Technology Deal
- Bold Penguin is acquiring RiskGenius to enhance its Software as a Service platform for insurers
- Bold Penguin Reaches Definitive Agreement to Acquire RiskGenius
- COVIDigation Nation Revisited: Analyzing the Late Summer Surge
- Guy Carpenter partners with insurtech RiskGenius on silent cyber risk
Bold Penguin has acquired RiskGenius in an M&A deal that the commercial insurance InsurTechs said will help grow their reach more than they have been able to thus far on their own.
Insurance technology firm Bold Penguin has acquired RiskGenius in a deal that the two commercial lines insurtechs said will help grow their reach more than they have been able to thus far on their own, Carrier Management reported.
The US-based B2B insurtech has entered a definitive agreement to acquire RiskGenius, per a press release; details around the acquisition haven’t been disclosed.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Oct. 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Bold Penguin, a rapidly growing commercial insurance technology provider, announces today it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire RiskGenius, a pioneer in insurance document intelligence software. The acquisition will add RiskGenius’s data and analytics products, as well as the team, to Bold Penguin’s existing SaaS platform. This is Bold...
Hello, devoted COVIDigation Nation readers. This is article two in a series tracking insurance lawsuits related to COVID-19 business claims (i.e., COVIDigation). It’s kind of like a serial comic strip, except there are no cartoons—just data and graphs involving a pandemic, and legal analysis.
Guy Carpenter, the reinsurance arm of global broker Marsh, has established a partnership with insurtech RiskGenius to help evaluate potential silent cyber exposure.