Company InformationReKTGlobal was founded on January 2016. The company is based in New York, NY, USA . The number of employees in ReKTGlobal is less than 50. Rektglobal, the fastest-growing business authority in esports and competitive gaming.
Here is how ReKTGlobal describes itself: "Building The Future for Gamers"
Funding & investorsReKTGlobal has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $53.2M. Last venture funding round was $7.4M, announced on November, 2020.
- Nick Gross (Angel)
- Jonny Gordon (Angel)
- Steve Aoki (Angel)
- Bret Disend (Angel)
- Mac Reynolds (Angel)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 8 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Gaming
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Media And Entertainment
- Active Investors in Sports
- Best Funded Gaming Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Media And Entertainment Startups
- Best Funded Sports Startups
ReKTGlobal - Blog
- Media Entertainment and Esports Powerhouse ReKTGlobal Acquires TalentX Entertainment
- Star Creators Josh Richards and Griffin Johnson Join ReKTGlobal as Latest Investors
- Esports Powerhouse ReKTGlobal Acquires Digital Media Agency Fearless Media
- Esports Leader ReKTGlobal and Creator Management Phenom TalentX Join Forces to Create TalentX Gaming
- HyperX Inks Sponsorship Deal with Rogue and the London Royal Ravens' Training Facility
- Taylor Fritz Joins ReKTGlobal to Become First Professional Tennis Player to Invest in Billion-Dollar Esports Industry
This new acquisition creates ReKTX, a talent management company helping brands reach the GenZ audience through creators and social media
Esports leader ReKTGlobal welcomes the original Sway House members to the ownership team
ReKTGlobal, the global esports business authority and parent company of professional esports organizations Rogue and the London Royal Ravens, announces its acquisition of New York-based Fearless Media.
ReKTGlobal partners with TalentX, the company behind TikTok's overnight sensation Sway House, to bring a new level of talent management to the esports and gaming industries.
HyperX Sponsors Rogue's Teams for Rainbow Six and Rocket League and the London Royal Ravens' Training Facility
The second-fastest American ever to reach an ATP final, Fritz joins ReKTGlobal's A-list investor group of musicians, executives and professional athletes