Company InformationRehearsal was founded on January 2014. The company is based in Reno, NV, USA . The number of employees in Rehearsal is less than 50. Rehearsal is a video-based practice platform used to improve selling and communication skills.
Here is how Rehearsal describes itself: "Rehearsal VRP is a video-based training platform that allows you to efficiently train your team anywhere, any time. Schedule a free demo today!"
Funding & investorsRehearsal has received 1 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $2M.
- Cypress Growth Capital (Venture capital)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Education
- Active Investors in Human Resources
- Active Investors in Media And Entertainment
- Active Investors in Software
- Active Investors in Video
- Best Funded Education Startups
- Best Funded Human Resources Startups
- Best Funded Media And Entertainment Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
- Best Funded Video Startups
Rehearsal - Blog
- L&D – Your Most Valuable Profit Center
- The Missing Component in Role-play
- Employees Choose Video First
- Good vs. Great Storytelling
- The Value of Consistent Messaging
- Difficult Conversations in Diversity and Inclusion
Video is brought into the spotlight once again with Rehearsal’s recent mention in Forbes. The author, Stephen Baer, highlights that working virtually can save … Continue reading L&D – Your Most Valuable Profit CenterThe post L&D – Your Most Valuable Profit Center appeared first on Rehearsal VRP.
Although role-play is a widely accepted training exercise, it often delivers results far short of expectations; why is this the case? While you may … Continue reading The Missing Component in Role-playThe post The Missing Component in Role-play appeared first on Rehearsal VRP.
According to Forrester Research and others, employees choose video as their preferred media format. This was even the case prior to 2020 when everyone … Continue reading Employees Choose Video FirstThe post Employees Choose Video First appeared first on Rehearsal VRP.
The art of sales is far more than a product demonstration and a feature dump. The best sellers position their product or service without … Continue reading Good vs. Great StorytellingThe post Good vs. Great Storytelling appeared first on Rehearsal VRP.
A consistent unified message is valuable in a number of ways. From company culture, approaching sensitive conversations, product positioning in the market, or messaging … Continue reading The Value of Consistent MessagingThe post The Value of Consistent Messaging appeared first on Rehearsal VRP.
Diversity and inclusion is bigger than a corporate policy or company culture, but rather society and humankind. Because of this, diversity and inclusion can … Continue reading Difficult Conversations in Diversity and InclusionThe post Difficult Conversations in Diversity and Inclusion appeared first on Rehearsal VRP.