Company InformationRedis Labs was founded on January 2011. The company is based in Mountain View, CA, USA . The number of employees in Redis Labs is less than 250. Redis labs is the open source home and commercial provider of redis, a database benchmarked as the world s fastest.
Here is how Redis Labs describes itself: "Empowering builders and innovators to advance their mission through instantly available data. Get the best Redis experience with Redis Enterprise."
Funding & investorsRedis Labs has received 9 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $356.6M. Last venture funding round was $110M, announced on April, 2021.
- Francisco Partners (Private equity firm)
- Goldman Sachs (Investment bank)
- Dell Technologies Capital (Corporate venture capital)
- Bain Capital Ventures (Corporate venture capital)
- Viola Ventures (Venture capital)
- Viola Ventures (Venture capital)
- Zohar Gilon (Angel)
- Silicon Valley Bank (Investment bank)
- GS Growth (Investment bank)
- TCV (Private equity firm)
- SoftBank Vision Fund (Venture capital)
- Tiger Global Management (Hedge fund)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Redis Labs - Blog
- Processing Time-Series Data with Redis and Apache Kafka
- Redis Labs eyes huge growth in the Indian market
- On building a NLP pipeline. Q&A with Alex Mikhalev
- The $100K “Build on Redis” Hackathon Winners Announced!
- Building a Real-Time Trading Platform with Redis
- Tackling Transformation With GDS Group
RedisTimeSeries is a Redis module that brings native time-series data structure to Redis. Time-series solutions, which were earlier built on top of Sorted Sets (or Redis Streams), can benefit from RedisTimeSeries features such as high-volume inserts, low-latency reads, flexible query language, down-sampling, and much more! Generally speaking, time-series data is (relatively) simple. Having said that, […]The post Processing Time-Series Data with Redis and Apache Kafka appeared first on Redis Labs.
The post Redis Labs eyes huge growth in the Indian market appeared first on Redis Labs.
The post On building a NLP pipeline. Q&A with Alex Mikhalev appeared first on Redis Labs.
Developers are at the core of what makes Redis one of the most popular and most loved databases. This year at RedisConf 21, we hosted the “Build on Redis” Hackathon, our largest one to date! Today, we are thrilled to announce the winners of the $100K in prizes! At the Hackathon, participants explored a wide […]The post The $100K “Build on Redis” Hackathon Winners Announced! appeared first on Redis Labs.
Portfolios form the foundation of the wealth and asset management industry. Ever since Harry Makowitz pioneered modern portfolio theory, asset and wealth management professionals have obsessed over maximizing the returns on their portfolio for a given level of risk. Today, the professionals in the industry are joined by millions of retail investors, whom have forever changed the landscape of investing. These […]The post Building a Real-Time Trading Platform with Redis appeared first on Redis Labs.
Register for the GDS Data and Analytics Summit to learn how industry leaders are using technology to take on critical business challenges.The post Tackling Transformation With GDS Group appeared first on Redis Labs.