Company InformationRechat was founded on January 2015. The company is based in Dallas, TX, USA . The number of employees in Rechat is less than 50. Rechat s software offers brokers the ability to search data from the mls system, which updated at least every five minutes
Here is how Rechat describes itself: "Rechat is an intuitive CRM, marketing, and transaction platform, specifically developed for real estate professionals to grow relationships."
Funding & investorsRechat has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $2M.
- Interlock Partners (Micro vc)
- ward.ventures (Private equity firm)
- Hunt Technology Ventures (Venture capital)
- David Hunt (Investment partner)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Rechat - Blog
- Best Email Templates for Real Estate Agents
- Best Email Subject Lines for Real Estate Agents
- When Is The Best Time to Send An Email?
- Email Marketing For Real Estate Agents: 5 Steps to Success
- How to Generate Real Estate Leads: 6 Uncommon Methods for Lasting Success
- What’s In Store for Rechat In 2022
As important as subject lines are, your email body copy also needs to be effective. The tricky aspect here is that body copy recommendations vary based on your objective. Your goal in sending the email guides what kind of body copy you’ll include. Here are a few basic categories of email: Newsletter Follow up Invitation […]
If you’ve read most kinds of email marketing tips, you know that one third of your email’s success comes from the subject line. As many as 70% of people report emails as spam based on the subject line–even if it’s not spam! Follow-up emails are particularly challenging to write subject lines for, too. You want […]
One of the easiest email marketing tips to put into practice is knowing when to send emails. The three best times to send follow-up emails are 10AM, 1PM, and 6PM. Let’s examine why these times work so well. People tend to check their emails at the beginning and end of the day. This is when […]
Today’s consumers are accustomed to personalized communication everywhere they go. From the barista writing your name on your drink at the coffeeshop to customizing the apps on your phone, it’s never been easier to get what you want. This is no different in real estate, which means your marketing approach needs to fulfill the expectations […]
Finding new leads for your real estate business is vital. It’s no wonder the Internet is filled with guides, videos, and blog posts dedicated to the topic. And up until recently, lead generation was a bit of an enigmatic process. Do you call everyone you can, hoping to find potential buyers? Should you bug all […]
2021 was a year full of changes, opportunities, and challenges. As a company, we experienced some of our biggest victories and largest obstacles to date, and have embraced them as they showed up. 2022 presents opportunities to accomplish our goals with greater precision and develop new ones. W...