Company InformationRaised Real was founded on January 2016. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Raised Real is less than 50. Raised real delivers organically sourced, ready-to-make, baby and toddler meals that allow parents to feed their kids in minutes.
Here is how Raised Real describes itself: "Raised Real is an organic meal delivery service that turns rookie eaters into long-term healthy food lovers. Organic, plant-based, ready to purée, smash, or grab."
Funding & investorsRaised Real has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $7M.
- Schwan's Shared Services
- LLC (Family investment office)
- Social Capital (Venture capital)
- Graph Ventures (Micro vc)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Consumer Goods
- Active Investors in Food And Beverage
- Active Investors in Transportation
- Best Funded Consumer Goods Startups
- Best Funded Food And Beverage Startups
- Best Funded Transportation Startups
Raised Real - Blog
- Heavy Metals in Baby Food: What to Know
- Raising Healthy Eaters: Broccoli vs Dessert
- Raising Healthy Eaters: Cookies + Sweets
- Can I Feed My Baby Frozen Food?
- Is My Baby a Picky Eater?
- Can Babies Feed Themselves?
Worried about heavy metals in baby food? Read this.The post Heavy Metals in Baby Food: What to Know appeared first on Raised Real.
In the tug-of-war between dinner and dessert, here's how to make room for both. Let’s take the target off of broccoli’s back!The post Raising Healthy Eaters: Broccoli vs Dessert appeared first on Raised Real.
How DO you teach your tiny human self-control around sugar, even if YOU have none?The post Raising Healthy Eaters: Cookies + Sweets appeared first on Raised Real.
This is our favorite F-word.The post Can I Feed My Baby Frozen Food? appeared first on Raised Real.
Let’s put this label to rest.The post Is My Baby a Picky Eater? appeared first on Raised Real.
Tiny humans are more independent than you think.The post Can Babies Feed Themselves? appeared first on Raised Real.