Company InformationRainforest QA was founded on June 2012. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Rainforest QA is less than 100. Rainforest qa offers modern testing for web and mobile apps.
Here is how Rainforest QA describes itself: "One platform for both crowdsourced manual and automated software testing. Everything your team needs in one place."
Funding & investorsRainforest QA has received 6 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $41.2M.
- Bessemer Venture Partners (Venture capital)
- Initialized Capital (Venture capital)
- Rincon Venture Partners (Micro vc)
- Sutter Hill Ventures (Venture capital)
- Silicon Valley Bank (Investment bank)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 17 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Apps
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Mobile
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Apps Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Mobile Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Rainforest QA - Blog
- How Signagelive Transformed QA with Automated Testing | Rainforest QA
- A Detailed Comparison of Cypress vs. Selenium vs. Katalon | Rainforest QA
- 8 Best Practices to Reduce Test Automation Maintenance | Rainforest QA
- We’re making software test automation accessible to everyone | Rainforest QA
- 10 Codeless Test Automation Tools to Speed Up QA | Rainforest QA
- How to Automate Regression Testing So Anyone Can Do It | Rainforest QA
Learn how Signagelive built 500 tests in record time and dramatically sped up development cycles with automated tests.
Learn the differences of Cypress vs. Selenium vs. Katalon in trying to solve the shortcomings of Selenium.
With these test automation maintenance tips, prevent automated test breakage and spend less time fixing broken tests.
Today, we’re launching our no-code QA platform with a free-forever plan, making software test automation accessible to any product contributor in any company.
The right codeless test automation tools make it easy for anyone to speed up their QA process without trading quality.
In this post, you'll learn how to automate regression testing without having to know any code.