Company InformationQordoba was founded on January 2015. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Qordoba is less than 50. Qordoba is an ai writing assistant for businesses.
Here is how Qordoba describes itself: "Writer is an AI writing assistant that helps everyone at your company write well. Craft clear, consistent and on-brand content everywhere. Try our editing tools today."
Funding & investorsQordoba has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $21.5M.
- Aspect Ventures (Venture capital)
- Broadway Angels (Angel group)
- Courtney Broadus (Angel)
- Upfront Ventures (Venture capital)
- Michael Stoppelman (Angel)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 10 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Health Care
- Internet Services
- Media And Entertainment
- Sales And Marketing
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Apps
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Media And Entertainment
- Active Investors in Sales And Marketing
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Apps Startups
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Media And Entertainment Startups
- Best Funded Sales And Marketing Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Qordoba - Blog
- “Big Sis Energy:” How Cleo built a Gen Z brand
- Kind words at work
- Reports – How to use styleguides to hit revenue metrics
- What are the best content marketing styleguide examples?
- Maria from Handshake on writing for marketplaces
- Trello’s brand refresh post – Atlassian
Featuring Earl Myers Head of Copy at Cleo AI The last place you’d expect to find a brand that teens...The post “Big Sis Energy:” How Cleo built a Gen Z brand appeared first on Writer.
15 ways to communicate with empathy at work The pandemic turned work-life on its head. We’re caught in the...The post Kind words at work appeared first on Writer.
The post Reports – How to use styleguides to hit revenue metrics appeared first on Writer.
In a world where content is king, it’s that much more important to get it right. After all, when you’re...The post What are the best content marketing styleguide examples? appeared first on Writer.
Customer story How Maria Romanovsky of Handshake gets college students, education partners, and employers on the same page Watch the...The post Maria from Handshake on writing for marketplaces appeared first on Writer.
Featuring Leah Ryder Brand & Enterprise Marketing Sr. Team Lead Leah Ryder Brand & Enterprise Marketing Sr. Team Lead ...The post Trello’s brand refresh post – Atlassian appeared first on Writer.