Company InformationQordoba was founded on January 2015. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Qordoba is less than 50. Qordoba is an ai writing assistant for businesses.
Here is how Qordoba describes itself: "Writer is an AI writing assistant that helps everyone at your company write well. Craft clear, consistent and on-brand content everywhere. Try our editing tools today."
Funding & investorsQordoba has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $21.5M.
- Aspect Ventures (Venture capital)
- Broadway Angels (Angel group)
- Courtney Broadus (Angel)
- Upfront Ventures (Venture capital)
- Michael Stoppelman (Angel)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 10 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Health Care
- Internet Services
- Media And Entertainment
- Sales And Marketing
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Apps
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Media And Entertainment
- Active Investors in Sales And Marketing
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Apps Startups
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Media And Entertainment Startups
- Best Funded Sales And Marketing Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Qordoba - Blog
- Content strategy trends: what leaders are cutting in 2022
- Content strategy and information architecture: you can’t have one without the other
- Boost your content team’s productivity with better meetings — lessons from Shift
- Customer support is content marketing — lessons from Pinterest’s Help Center
- How to write for each stage of the customer journey
- Writer closes $21M Series A to transform the way people write
If your 2022 content goals include a whole lot of doing less, you’re not alone. Last month, we asked content...The post Content strategy trends: what leaders are cutting in 2022 appeared first on Writer.
As college students, my friends and I would pile into my Honda Civic and drive around our favorite fancy neighborhood,...The post Content strategy and information architecture: you can’t have one without the other appeared first on Writer.
Most meetings are a necessary evil, and most days contain so many meetings that there’s hardly any time to get...The post Boost your content team’s productivity with better meetings — lessons from Shift appeared first on Writer.
Your product can have all the signups in the world, but what really matters is who stays. Out of the...The post Customer support is content marketing — lessons from Pinterest’s Help Center appeared first on Writer.
The best marketing makes people feel seen. And you can’t make someone feel seen if you have no idea...The post How to write for each stage of the customer journey appeared first on Writer.
We raised a Series A to accelerate our vision of Great writing for everyone. US knowledge workers spend 22% of...The post Writer closes $21M Series A to transform the way people write appeared first on Writer.