Company InformationProNavigator was founded on January 2016. The company is based in Kitchener. The number of employees in ProNavigator is less than 50. Pronavigator provides a leading conversational ai platform to reinvent customer service and drive growth in the insurance industry.
Here is how ProNavigator describes itself: "100% insurance-focused, our AI Platform saves time, increases sales and retention, and boosts productivity with automated customer service"
Funding & investorsProNavigator has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $6M. Last venture funding round was $4.3M, announced on September, 2020.
- MaRS Investment Accelerator Fund (Venture capital)
- Innovation Grade Capital (Micro vc)
- GreenSky Capital (Micro vc)
- BDC Venture Capital (Government office)
- CIBC Innovation Banking (Investment bank)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 8 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Consumer Electronics
- Data And Analytics
- Financial Services
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Consumer Electronics
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Financial Services
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Consumer Electronics Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Financial Services Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
ProNavigator - Blog
- BrokerTech Ventures Selects ProNavigator to Work With Leading Agencies
- How Insurtech Can Be An Agent’s Best Friend: Agency Revolution Podcast
- AI Chatbots: The Insurance Guys Podcast
ProNavigator has been chosen by BrokerTech Ventures to work with nine leading insurance agencies.The post BrokerTech Ventures Selects ProNavigator to Work With Leading Agencies appeared first on ProNavigator.
The emergence of new tech—including AI—is completely changing the insurance game. Here's how.The post How Insurtech Can Be An Agent’s Best Friend: Agency Revolution Podcast appeared first on ProNavigator.
A future where everything is voice-activated is coming up fast. Here's what you need to do to plan for it.The post AI Chatbots: The Insurance Guys Podcast appeared first on ProNavigator.