Company InformationPointivo was founded on June 2014. The company is based in Atlanta, GA, USA . The number of employees in Pointivo is less than 50. Pointivo offers technology that enables users to use any camera to capture the dimensions of a structure and model it in 3d.
Here is how Pointivo describes itself: "At Pointivo, we apply AI to the physical world to create and extract new discoveries, views and insights. We define this as spatial intelligence. We then combine AI, computer vision and advanced analytics into a powerful spatial intelligence platform that drives deeper understanding of the world around us – Spatial IQ."
Funding & investorsPointivo has received 5 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $8.4M.
- BIP Capital (Private equity firm)
- Plug and Play Insurtech (Accelerator)
- Tech Square Ventures (Micro vc)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Pointivo - Blog
- Pointivo Lands 8th Patent Extending Coverage to Auto Generation of CAD Models
- Pointivo’s AI-driven solution delivers unmatched efficiency for residential solar install estimation and system design
- Pointivo powers oil storage tank farm inspections using automated drone flights.
- Roofing Contractors: “Pointivo separates us from our competition. It’s a step above the rest.”
- Before and After: The WFH Solution You Need to Conduct Roof Assessments in The New Normal
- Built to reduce costs, save time and promote safety. How Pointivo supports your post-COVID facility management plan.
The market for residential solar energy is growing. Though only 3% of 84 million eligible homes in the U.S. currently have rooftop panels installed, according to CNBC, more homeowners are choosing to go solar than ever before. The cost of solar is going down while prices from traditional electricity providers are fluctuating, making solar power...
In early October, Pointivo joined partner Kittyhawk for the virtual 2020 AUVSI Xponential to celebrate the launch of Kittyhawk’s Air Control, an Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) platform that offers workflows, security, and integrations that give enterprises more control of their drone data. CTO Jacob Garland explained the groundbreaking innovations that Pointivo, in partnership with Kittyhawk,...
In September 2020, RT3: The Roofing Technology Think Tank Podcast hosted a conversation about innovation in commercial roofing. Podcast host Ryan Goth welcomed John Kiesel of Division 7 Roofing, Jeremy Dickmann of PRIMM Roofing, and Brad Beldon of Beldon Roofing to discuss Pointivo’s AI-driven inspection technology and how it is pushing the roofing industry into...
In a previous post, we noted that remote, contactless work is here to stay. The COVID-19 pandemic has caused every industry to rethink how they conduct business while also keeping health and safety top of mind. But what does that mean for roof assessments? The idea of performing an assessment without setting foot on the...
Pointivo’s Spatial IQ: Facility Management combines AI, computer vision and advanced analytics to deliver the information needed to quickly budget for repairs and to track roof, structure or office complex deficiencies. The information provided enables a more manageable workflow with your roofing and building contractors and service professionals. Additionally, it dramatically reduces the time spent on facility assessments by delivering more finely detailed, accurate dimensional data and insights of your building and its surroundings.