Company InformationPocketSuite was founded on January 2013. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in PocketSuite is less than 10. Pocketsuite is a single app providing client scheduling, payment messaging tools to service professionals.
Here is how PocketSuite describes itself: "Empowering small businesses and professionals to run their business all over text."
Funding & investorsPocketSuite has received 6 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $2M.
- 43North (Accelerator)
- Y Combinator (Accelerator)
- FundersClub (Micro vc)
- Right Side Capital Management (Micro vc)
- Acceleprise (Accelerator)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Financial Services
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Mobile
- Active Investors in Payments
- Active Investors in Professional Services
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Financial Services Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Mobile Startups
- Best Funded Payments Startups
- Best Funded Professional Services Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
PocketSuite - Blog
- How To Become a Zumba Instructor
- How To Become A Bootcamp Instructor
- How To Become A CrossFit Instructor
- How To Become A Cardio Barre Instructor
- How to Become a Hairweave Stylist
- How to Become a Kung Fu Instructor
Zumba is an exciting dance fitness program created in 1998 by Colombian dancer and choreographer Alberto “Beto” Pérez. Since then Zumba has become an international phenomenon, with courses taught in more than 180 countries. Zumba is a total-body cardio and aerobic workout, which burns calories like they’re on fire. One study showed that a typical...
Bootcamp training, as the military-sounding name might suggest, is a program blending traditional calisthenics with body weight and strength training as well as interval training. These camps are hugely popular as team-building exercises. More strenuous bootcamps appeal to athletic-minded individuals who are already in good shape and want to test themselves to the limit. Participants...
CrossFit is a lifestyle and wellness exercise program built around high-intensity workouts and good nutrition. Thousands of people practice CrossFit to improve their health, lose weight and perform better. The program has been shown to work for individuals who are just starting an exercise program as well as those who’ve been training for years. Introduced...
Cardio Barre is a trademarked, high energy/no impact exercise program that combines ballet barre work and light weights with continual fat-burning motion. The focus of the workout is on toning and resistance exercises for the legs, butt, torso and arms. Teaching Cardio Barre as a career is often promoted as an excellent transition for dancers...
Training to become a licensed hair weave stylist comes with many benefits to boost your career as a beauty professional, make a great income and help people be happy about their appearance. A hair weaver helps people feel great about their look. And people will pay well to achieve that ideal look. You’ll enjoy flexible...
Kung Fu broadly refers to any physical discipline or skill that requires hard work and practice. When it is used to describe martial arts, Kung Fu can be divided into two geographic categories – Wushu and Quanfa. The official Chinese term is “Wushu,” while in the Western world “Quanfa” or “quan” is more commonly used....