Company InformationPlexium was founded on January 2017. The company is based in San Diego, CA, USA . The number of employees in Plexium is less than 50. Plexium is a drug development startup that leverages techniques from various physical-science and computational disciplines.
Funding & investorsPlexium has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $63M. Last venture funding round was $35M, announced on January, 2021.
- Data Collective DCVC (Venture capital)
- The Column Group (Venture capital)
- Neotribe Ventures (Venture capital)
- CRV (Venture capital)
- DCVC Bio
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 9 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Biotechnology
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Wellness
- Best Funded Biotechnology Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Wellness Startups
Plexium - Blog
- Plexium Appoints Stephen Mullennix as Chief Financial Officer
- Abbvie and Plexium Enter into Multi-target Strategic Collaboration to Develop and Commercialize Targeted Protein Degradation Therapies for Neurological Conditions
- Plexium Announces Participation of its CEO, Percival Barretto-Ko, at Longwood Healthcare Leaders Spring MIT Web Conference
Plexium, Inc. (Plexium), a leading next-generation targeted protein degradation (TPD) company, today announced the appointment of Stephen Mullennix as Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Mr. Mullennix brings more than 20 years of financial and operational expertise in the biotechnology and private equity sectors to Plexium, with a strong background in developing and executing corporate and financial growth strategies.
Plexium, Inc. (Plexium) and AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) have entered into an exclusive strategic collaboration to develop and commercialize novel Targeted Protein Degradation (TPD) therapeutics for neurological conditions. This collaboration combines AbbVie’s extensive neuroscience capabilities with Plexium’s comprehensive TPD platform that enables the discovery of novel therapies toward historically challenging drug targets.
Plexium, Inc. (Plexium), a leading next-generation targeted protein degradation (TPD) company, today announced that Plexium President & CEO, Percival Barretto-Ko, will participate at the Longwood Healthcare Leaders Spring MIT webconference in a panel titled Cultivating An Ecosystem Of Partners on Wednesday, May 4, 2022. The conference is being held virtually May 4-5, 2022.