Company InformationPlastomics was founded on January 2017. The company is based in St Louis, MO, USA . The number of employees in Plastomics is less than 10. Plastomics is a biotechnology startup that focuses in developing the next generation of crops by using chloroplast genetic engineering.
Funding & investorsPlastomics has received 3 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $2M.
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Agriculture And Farming
- Active Investors in Biotechnology
- Active Investors in Professional Services
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Best Funded Agriculture And Farming Startups
- Best Funded Biotechnology Startups
- Best Funded Professional Services Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
Plastomics - Blog
- Biotech Crop Startup Plastomics Raises Investment for Early Seed Round Entrepreneur Quarterly September, 2017
- Plastomics is Growing the Next Generation of Crops with Agtech Silicon Prairie News October 3, 2017
- Tech Accel Backs Chloroplast Engineering Startup Plastomics AgFunder News February 8, 2018
- Could we cut crop-to-market time in half? The secret may lie in chloroplasts. BioFuels Digest February 22, 2018
- Startups move technologies along AgUpdate.com August 14, 2018
- Food 2.0: Genetic Engineering Our Way to the High-Performing Crops of Tomorrow iSelectfund.com October 30, 2018
Plastomics, a biotechnology startup making crops hardier through chloroplast engineering, is pleased to announce the...
The FAO’s 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development has set 17 sustainable development goals and global objectives aimed...
Emma Cosgrove Kansas-based agtech venture development organization TechAccel has backed ag biotech startup Plastomics. The St. Louis-based startup...
February 22, 2018 | Jim Lane Chloroplasts are in the news this week because St. Louis-based TechAccel...
Editor’s note: The first article of this series on agricultural startup companies, published in...
It all started with the lowly tomato. One of the original North American food crops,...