Company InformationPet Connect was founded on January 2016. The company is based in Silver Spring, MD, USA . The number of employees in Pet Connect is less than 10. Pet connect is a pet-focused technology company providing digital pet care solutions and the world's first accessible pet owner marketplace
Here is how Pet Connect describes itself: "Pet Connect App connects pet with their communities. Find resources, products, services for your pet and engage with other pet owners in your community."
Funding & investorsPet Connect has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is less than $1M.
- Maryland Small Business Development Financing Authority (MSBDFA) (Private equity firm)
- Neil Gillespie (Angel)
Similar Companies [beta]
- Commerce And Shopping
- Community And Lifestyle
- Information Technology
- Sales And Marketing
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Apps
- Active Investors in Commerce And Shopping
- Active Investors in Community And Lifestyle
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Mobile
- Active Investors in Sales And Marketing
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Apps Startups
- Best Funded Commerce And Shopping Startups
- Best Funded Community And Lifestyle Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Mobile Startups
- Best Funded Sales And Marketing Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Pet Connect - Blog
- Mental Health While Running a Small Pet Business
- 4 Tips for Better Pet Business Storytelling
- What Do Pet Owners Look for When Choosing Service Providers?
- 4 Reasons to Offer Digital Pet Records
- How to Use Push Notifications to Boost Client Engagement in Your Pet Business
- Best Paid Advertising Options for Supporting Your Pet Business
Mental health is critical for business owners. However, it’s often drowned in the never-ending to-do list of owning your own small business, especially in the pet niche. Since your business requires so much compassion and passion, it’s even more important to prioritize your mental health each day. The Unfortunate Reality Pet business owners are suffering, […]The post Mental Health While Running a Small Pet Business appeared first on Pet Connect Business.
Storytelling is an effective tool whether you’re a dog groomer, exotics veterinarian, or pet trainer. Telling the right stories can help you connect with potential leads so they walk through your doors and engage with existing customers, so they keep coming back. Show, Don’t Just Tell Show, don’t tell is one of the biggest pieces […]The post 4 Tips for Better Pet Business Storytelling appeared first on Pet Connect Business.
You have a pet-based business, but you never seem to have a full calendar. At this point, you should consider how your customers see your business from the outside and what is making them reconsider walking through your door. Once you understand what pet owners look for in a service provider, you can adjust to […]The post What Do Pet Owners Look for When Choosing Service Providers? appeared first on Pet Connect Business.
These days, digital integrations are everywhere for your business. One of the ones that warrants serious consideration is digital pet records. While this may sound like it’s exclusively for veterinarians, all varieties of businesses can benefit from adding the option. Shareability of Digital Pet Records One of the big problems with pet records is how […]The post 4 Reasons to Offer Digital Pet Records appeared first on Pet Connect Business.
If you have an app, chances are you have push notification capabilities. These handy notifications appear at the top of your customer’s phone screens and may even appear on their lock screens. This medium is great for getting information in front of customers but should not be overused. Retention If you’re offering a limited-time promotion […]The post How to Use Push Notifications to Boost Client Engagement in Your Pet Business appeared first on Pet Connect Business.
Paid advertising may seem like a risk you do not want to take for your pet-based business. After all, customers have been finding you without it. However, you can set up paid advertising campaigns that continuously bring you new customers with a bit of knowledge, and they can cost less than you think. Understanding PPC […]The post Best Paid Advertising Options for Supporting Your Pet Business appeared first on Pet Connect Business.