Company InformationPathogenDx was founded on January 2015. The company is based in Scottsdale, AZ, USA . The number of employees in PathogenDx is less than 10. Pathogendx has developed a microarray based test specifically designed for the cannabis, botanical, food and agricultural testing markets.
Here is how PathogenDx describes itself: "PathogenDx delivers viral testing solutions for a new era and is at the forefront of bacterial and fungal testing as well. We are answering the challenge of individuals, communities and the moment itself."
Funding & investorsPathogenDx has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $11.6M.
- Cresco Capital Partners (Private equity firm)
- Altitude Investment Management (Venture capital)
- HALLEY Venture Partners (Micro vc)
- The Panther Opportunity Fund
- Salveo Capital (Private equity firm)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 15 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Agriculture And Farming
- Community And Lifestyle
- Data And Analytics
- Food And Beverage
- Health Care
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Agriculture And Farming
- Active Investors in Biotechnology
- Active Investors in Community And Lifestyle
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Design
- Active Investors in Food And Beverage
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Wellness
- Best Funded Agriculture And Farming Startups
- Best Funded Biotechnology Startups
- Best Funded Community And Lifestyle Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Design Startups
- Best Funded Food And Beverage Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Wellness Startups
PathogenDx - Blog
- What is Hop Latent Viroid?
- PathogenDx Receives Multiple Emerald Award Certifications
- PathogenDx Launches Updated YouTube Channel
- Two Vietnamese officials are arrested in a corruption scandal over SARS-CoV-2 testing kits
- Misuse of home SARS-CoV-2 tests could lead to viral spread
- Keeping Food Safe from Pathogenic Bacteria in the Summer Heat
By Shaun Stice, PhD Cannabis growers today face a pathogen threat to their crop known as Hop Latent Viroid. What is Hop Latent Viroid and what do you need to know about the viroid causing $4 Billion in Cannabis crop losses annually? Before answering this question, we might wonder what is a virus? And how does a virus contrast with a viroid? A virus is an infectious agent essentially nucleic acids (RNA or DNA) that are packaged up in either a protein coat or a cellular membrane. Most everyone is familiar with a virus at this point considering the COVID-19 pandemic. […]The post What is Hop Latent Viroid? first appeared on PathogenDx.
By Andrew Tognolini We are extremely proud to announce that, in Spring 2022, PathogenDx has once again received proficiency awards from the Emerald Test™ Advisory Panel. This Spring’s awards include: Micro Panel 1 in Hemp Salmonella in Hemp STEC in Hemp Aspergillus Molds in Hemp Salmonella in Chocolate STEC in Chocolate Salmonella in Hemp Oil STEC in Hemp Oil Aspergillus Molds in Hemp Oil Biannually, Emerald Badge™ are awarded to labs that perform within a specific tolerance in each proficiency Cannabis pathogen testing category. Thanks to the willing participation of labs around the world, The Emerald Test™ helps hemp and […]The post PathogenDx Receives Multiple Emerald Award Certifications first appeared on PathogenDx.
Video has always played a pivotal role in how we describe our solutions and communicate with our audience. With YouTube being a key avenue from which we all consume information daily, it is so important to stay engaged with people visually. If you aren’t already subscribed, please do and become part of our growing audience! View YouTube channel »The post PathogenDx Launches Updated YouTube Channel first appeared on PathogenDx.
Vietnam’s health minister and the mayor of Hanoi were removed from their posts and arrested this week after being accused of playing a part in a COVID-19 test kit scandal. Tied to a long-running price-fixing investigation, Viet A Technology Corporation is accused by the authorities of marking up the price of kits to detect COVID-19. Kits were marked up by as much as 45%. Read full article »The post Two Vietnamese officials are arrested in a corruption scandal over SARS-CoV-2 testing kits first appeared on PathogenDx.
Currently 90% of tests are over the counter, and maybe 10% are lab-based PCR tests when attempting to detect COVID-19. Yes, home tests give quick results. Just one problem with those quick results: they can be wrong, especially if the tests are used too early in an infection. Read full article »The post Misuse of home SARS-CoV-2 tests could lead to viral spread first appeared on PathogenDx.
As we head into the summer months and you’re planning a camping trip or a barbeque, it’s important to keep food safety in mind to prevent food poisoning, Salmonella spp, and Listeria monocytogenes. As temperatures get warmer, it’s important to remember to keep any perishable food items in a cooler to prevent the development of any pathogenic bacteria. Read more »The post Keeping Food Safe from Pathogenic Bacteria in the Summer Heat first appeared on PathogenDx.