Company InformationPacify was founded on January 2014. The company is based in Washington, DC, USA . The number of employees in Pacify is less than 10. Pacify provides low-cost, high-quality healthcare services to new and expecting parents.
Here is how Pacify describes itself: "Unlimited video calls with pediatric experts. No appointments. No waiting."
Funding & investorsPacify has received 1 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $1.1M.
- Acceleprise (Accelerator)
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Community And Lifestyle
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Wellness
- Best Funded Community And Lifestyle Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Wellness Startups
Pacify - Blog
- This Mother’s Day, LDH celebrates improvements in lowering cesarean delivery rate, breastfeeding program improvements
- Nurses power Centene program improving the health of birthing parents and infants
- Pacify & RAND Corporation Launch First Fully-Powered Study on Telelactation Health Outcomes
- What happens if I had a C-section?
- What checks does the baby need after birth?
- What is skin-to-skin contact?
The post This Mother’s Day, LDH celebrates improvements in lowering cesarean delivery rate, breastfeeding program improvements appeared first on Pacify.
The post Nurses power Centene program improving the health of birthing parents and infants appeared first on Pacify.
The post Pacify & RAND Corporation Launch First Fully-Powered Study on Telelactation Health Outcomes appeared first on Pacify.
You will have delivered in an operating room. This is considered a surgery. You may spend a few hours in a recovery area with a nurse taking care of you. Ask to be with your baby so you can begin skin-to-skin and breastfeeding as soon as possible. Talk to your doctor or midwife about how and why a C-section may ...The post What happens if I had a C-section? appeared first on Pacify.
After you give birth, your doctor or midwife is going to want to examine the baby. Ask to have all baby checks done on your chest for the first hour, if possible. Your care team will check your baby’s temperature and pulse and give eye medication and Vitamin K. They will also make sure your baby is behaving like a ...The post What checks does the baby need after birth? appeared first on Pacify.
After you deliver, your baby is adjusting to being outside of your body. You can help your baby adjust by creating skin-to-skin contact. The best way to hold your baby skin-to-skin is on your bare chest.Why is skin-to-skin so important?Skin-to-skin helps keep a baby warm. Luckily, your doctor or midwife can do almost everything they need to do to check ...The post What is skin-to-skin contact? appeared first on Pacify.