Company InformationORIG3N was founded on April 2014. The company is based in Boston, MA, USA . The number of employees in ORIG3N is less than 50. Giving everyone the ability to participate in the future of medicine.
Here is how ORIG3N describes itself: "Your genes play an important role in how your mind and body work. Our Personalized Vitamins and DNA Tests help you on your personal wellness journey so you can customize your routine based on your unique needs."
Funding & investorsORIG3N has received 5 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $76.2M. Last venture funding round was $26.2M, announced on September, 2020.
- Haitong International Securities Group (Private equity firm)
- 180 Degree Capital (Venture capital)
- Hatteras Venture Partners (Venture capital)
- Mountain Group Capital (Micro vc)
- DEFTA Partners (Micro vc)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 16 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Biotechnology
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Best Funded Biotechnology Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
ORIG3N - Blog
- Gene of the Week: IL-6 (Exercise Recovery)
- Gene of the Week: NQO1 (Skin Renewal)
- Orig3n Is Supplying COVID-19 Testing For Massachusetts Nursing Home Residents
- Gene of the Week: SOD2 (Skin Protection)
- Combining Nutrition, Fitness, and Genetics to Produce Astounding Wellness Results
- How One Woman Redefined What It Means To Be Powerful After Taking A DNA Test
Ever wonder why it takes your body longer to recover from intense exercise? Find out why with this week's GOW!The post Gene of the Week: IL-6 (Exercise Recovery) appeared first on Orig3n.
The environment can impact our bodies. As a result, this week we’re talking about the NQO1 gene and something called, oxidative stress.The post Gene of the Week: NQO1 (Skin Renewal) appeared first on Orig3n.
Orig3n has announced a comprehensive solution to enable COVID-19 testing for Massachusetts nursing home residents. “While our nursing homes, employers, cities and towns are in great need of testing, they face the greatest challenges in coordinating multiple suppliers and service providers to provide testing on the scale that is needed,” said Robin Y. Smith, President and CEO of […]The post Orig3n Is Supplying COVID-19 Testing For Massachusetts Nursing Home Residents appeared first on Orig3n.
It’s easy to take your skin for granted during cold, winter months. As a result, we’re focusing the gene of the week on the Skin Protection (SOD2) gene.The post Gene of the Week: SOD2 (Skin Protection) appeared first on Orig3n.
Meet Jennifer F! She’s an award-winning recipe creator from Austin, Texas that’s been featured in numerous publications including Saveur, Everyday with Rachael Ray, US Weekly and Better Homes & Gardens. As a biotech company, Orig3n appreciates her factual, science-based approach to nutrition that’s easy to digest. She has a lot going on, and as you’ll learn in this #Orig3nStory […]The post Combining Nutrition, Fitness, and Genetics to Produce Astounding Wellness Results appeared first on Orig3n.
Have you ever met someone with such a positive attitude that you wish you could bottle it up for a rainy day? That’s how we felt when we met Sharon P. She’s definitely one of Orig3n’s biggest fans after a life changing experience following her Fitness DNA Test results. We hope you enjoy Sharon’s #Orig3nStory […]The post How One Woman Redefined What It Means To Be Powerful After Taking A DNA Test appeared first on Orig3n.