Company InformationOpportunity was founded on May 2013. The company is based in Florida, NY, USA . The number of employees in Opportunity is less than 50. Opportunity is a professional discovery network that brings professionals together based on a real opportunity to do business.
Here is how Opportunity describes itself: "MyOpportunity is here to help you in your job search or posting. Find your next career utilizing our advanced algorithms. Create your free profile today!"
Funding & investorsOpportunity has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is less than $0.5M.
- Janis Krums (Angel)
Similar Companies [beta]
- Community And Lifestyle
- Consumer Electronics
- Data And Analytics
- Information Technology
- Internet Services
- Media And Entertainment
- Navigation And Mapping
- Professional Services
- Sales And Marketing
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Advertising
- Active Investors in Community And Lifestyle
- Active Investors in Consumer Electronics
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Media And Entertainment
- Active Investors in Mobile
- Active Investors in Navigation And Mapping
- Active Investors in Platforms
- Active Investors in Professional Services
- Active Investors in Sales And Marketing
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Advertising Startups
- Best Funded Community And Lifestyle Startups
- Best Funded Consumer Electronics Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Media And Entertainment Startups
- Best Funded Mobile Startups
- Best Funded Navigation And Mapping Startups
- Best Funded Platforms Startups
- Best Funded Professional Services Startups
- Best Funded Sales And Marketing Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Opportunity - Blog
- ‘Sales Professional Responsibilities’, what are they, Some Tips and How to Keep Sales Stress from Taking over Your Life!
- Preparing for your Online Video Job interview
- Conflict Management: Leadership versus Management – Why it Matters
- Why is it Pivital to have the right Recruiter on your side
- Job Seekers, Shift To This Mindset And Secure Your Future Today
- Staff Turnover Rate And Why You Should Be Measuring It
The Facts, what you do in a Sales profession is not easy We will outline some tasks and responsibilities that Sales professionals have to do in their career, along with some information about what you do in your job and some of the significant challenges you face daily. Also outline and discuss some solutions that […]The post ‘Sales Professional Responsibilities’, what are they, Some Tips and How to Keep Sales Stress from Taking over Your Life! appeared first on Opportunity.
The Realities of Todays Job Market Finding the right Job online in today’s global economy with a good company can be stressful, difficult to manage, time consuming and requires a lot of patience. You hope you can find a good job where you live or can work remote without having the many difficulties and concerns […]The post Preparing for your Online Video Job interview appeared first on Opportunity.
Trust, communication, and reorgs are some of the most common issues across every organization, despite industry and sector. Leadership and diplomacy are among the most common elements that are deficient in every organization and there is no right formula to perfect it. Rather, it is a continuous work in progress. When I conduct systemic reviews […]The post Conflict Management: Leadership versus Management – Why it Matters appeared first on Opportunity.
Choosing the right recruiter leads to a successful career! “You may look good on paper, but that doesn’t mean you meet all the qualifications”. Hearing this from a recruiter was heartbreaking. As a minority woman, with a doctorate in Conflict Resolution & Peacekeeping Analysis, Certified Mediator, Arbitrator, and Facilitator, with multiple years of hands-on experience in […]The post Why is it Pivital to have the right Recruiter on your side appeared first on Opportunity.
Adopt This Perspective To Increase The Chances Of Getting An Offer In the span of a year, the world has seen skyrocketing unemployment rates. Add to the rapid closure of conventional businesses the blooming of new industry, and you’ve got a landscape for hiring that’s a far sight different from what it used to be. […]The post Job Seekers, Shift To This Mindset And Secure Your Future Today appeared first on Opportunity.
Analyzing Your Staff Turnover Will Unlock Valuable Insights Into How To Create A Better Company And Save Money Do you draw enough insight from your staff turnoff rate? The turnover rate of your business gives a clear indication of where you’re heading. It’s a good marker of growth, granting an assessment of your company culture […]The post Staff Turnover Rate And Why You Should Be Measuring It appeared first on Opportunity.