Company InformationOpenSpace was founded on September 2017. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in OpenSpace is less than 10. Openspace offers photo documentation which is automatically pinned to plan location with ai.
Funding & investorsOpenSpace has received 6 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $88.5M. Last venture funding round was $55M, announced on April, 2021.
- Nine Four Ventures (Venture capital)
- Lux Capital (Venture capital)
- Goldcrest Capital (Venture capital)
- JLL Spark (Corporate venture capital)
- Suffolk Construction (Corporate venture capital)
- WeWork Labs
- Navitas Capital (Micro vc)
- Tishman Speyer
- Zigg Capital (Private equity firm)
- BoxGroup (Micro vc)
- Foundation Capital (Venture capital)
- Fairhaven Capital Partners (Venture capital)
- Goldcrest Investments (Venture capital)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 24 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Information Technology
- Real Estate
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Information Technology
- Active Investors in Real Estate
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Information Technology Startups
- Best Funded Real Estate Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
OpenSpace - Blog
- How OpenSpace Progress Tracking Helps Suffolk Increase Transparency and Drive Production Onsite
- Meet Beka Graham; A Texas-Born, HGTV-Loving Construction Prodigy
- Our Series C and The Future of OpenSpace
- How Kitchell Builds Healthcare Projects More Efficiently with OpenSpace
- How Provident GC Uses OpenSpace Progress Tracking to Improve Quality Processes
- How OpenSpace Progress Tracking Helps RG Construction Manage Work on Complex Healthcare Projects
Suffolk’s innovative technology piloting program identified OpenSpace as a high-impact construction solution after evaluating the platform’s usability and value proposition in 2019. With a solid foundation of using OpenSpace, Suffolk became interested in leveraging the documentation for improving an existing onsite process: progress tracking. Accurate progress tracking of specific materials has many potential use cases...The post How OpenSpace Progress Tracking Helps Suffolk Increase Transparency and Drive Production Onsite appeared first on OpenSpace.
Meet our latest Pathfinder, Beka Graham, who became a Project Engineer for Joeris General Contractors in May 2020. Her curiosity, drive, and attention to detail eased the transition from college into her first construction job at the height of the pandemic. An Early, Avid Watcher of HGTV Beka grew up with two siblings in a...The post Meet Beka Graham; A Texas-Born, HGTV-Loving Construction Prodigy appeared first on OpenSpace.
OpenSpace was created to empower builders. When our founders began talking with construction teams, they quickly saw the frustrations that were faced every day on the job site, and they knew they needed to create a solution. Rather than working on OpenSpace in a silo, they tested ideas and prototypes in the field. The result...The post Our Series C and The Future of OpenSpace appeared first on OpenSpace.
With 60% of its work in the healthcare sector, Kitchell is always looking for ways to reduce risk and be a more efficient partner to its stakeholders. The Phoenix-based company also wanted to improve its handoff process with hospital facilities departments, which usually aren’t involved in construction and are often left flying blind when issues...The post How Kitchell Builds Healthcare Projects More Efficiently with OpenSpace appeared first on OpenSpace.
Provident General Contractors was looking for a better way to collect and store jobsite photo documentation when it discovered OpenSpace, but it wasn’t just documentation capabilities that caught their attention. “It was where the software was headed with automated progress tracking and other features,” said Blake Pearce, the company’s VP-Operations. Provident decided to test OpenSpace...The post How Provident GC Uses OpenSpace Progress Tracking to Improve Quality Processes appeared first on OpenSpace.
A specialty drywall contractor based in Chicago, RG Construction struggled with manual progress tracking because of how onerous it was. They knew that reliable progress tracking would deliver several benefits, including facilitation of on-time payments and better adherence to lean construction principles, and wanted to explore technologies that could make it possible in a time-efficient...The post How OpenSpace Progress Tracking Helps RG Construction Manage Work on Complex Healthcare Projects appeared first on OpenSpace.