Company InformationOGYDocs was founded on July 2014. The company is based in Wilmington, DE, USA . The number of employees in OGYDocs is less than 50. Ogydocs develops wave, a decentralized application that connects all parties in the supply chain.
Here is how OGYDocs describes itself: "Wave mirrors paper-based document processes in an entirely digital format that promotes security, anonymity, privacy, speed, efficiency, and affordability, all without disruption."
Funding & investorsOGYDocs has received 6 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $15.1M.
- NFX (Venture capital)
- Blockchain Capital (Venture capital)
- Techstars (Accelerator)
- Techstars New York City Accelerator (Accelerator)
- E-Merge (Micro vc)
- Right Side Capital Management (Micro vc)
- Marius Nacht (Investment partner)
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Crypto And Blockchain
- Active Investors in Financial Services
- Active Investors in Lending And Investments
- Active Investors in Payments
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Crypto And Blockchain Startups
- Best Funded Financial Services Startups
- Best Funded Lending And Investments Startups
- Best Funded Payments Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
OGYDocs - Blog
- Cracking The Code: On Encryption
- Financial Workflows and Trade Finance Instruments
- Cracking the Code: On Digital Trade Fraud
- Our Blockchain Technology
- Legal Issues and Electronic Bills of Lading
- The Full Guide to Bills of Lading: Types and Workflows
WAVE BL reimagined an application of asymmetric encryption and digital signatures for members of the supply chain to conduct paper-based global trade transactions digitally.The post Cracking The Code: On Encryption appeared first on WAVE BL.
Financial requirements differ from one service to another regarding conditions, timing, currency, accompanying documents, and payment methods. These factors are determined by the deal’s equilibrium between trust and risk.The post Financial Workflows and Trade Finance Instruments appeared first on WAVE BL.
The WAVE BL network provides a new level of security that nearly eliminates all risks of digitized document fraud. From a CISO’s point of view, this is the solution that the world has been waiting for, taking trade digitization a significant step forward.The post Cracking the Code: On Digital Trade Fraud appeared first on WAVE BL.
WAVE BL is a solution for organizations to transfer electronic Bills of Lading (eBLs) between parties. One of the building blocks of WAVE BL’s technology is the blockchain.The post Our Blockchain Technology appeared first on WAVE BL.
This article takes a quick look at how different electronic Bill of Lading technologies have addressed legal issues around uniqueness, and why WAVE BL’s platform offers an optimal solution.The post Legal Issues and Electronic Bills of Lading appeared first on WAVE BL.
This page lists and explains the different types of Bills of Lading that the trade industry uses today. It also explains why Bills of Lading are so important, and how digital Bills of Lading are bringing the industry into the future.The post The Full Guide to Bills of Lading: Types and Workflows appeared first on WAVE BL.