Company InformationOcrolus was founded on January 2014. The company is based in New York, NY, USA . The number of employees in Ocrolus is less than 50. Ocrolus analyzes financial documents, regardless of format and quality, with over 99% accuracy.
Here is how Ocrolus describes itself: "Ocrolus builds human-in-the-loop infrastructure to automate back-office tasks with precision."
Funding & investorsOcrolus has received 5 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $47M. Last venture funding round was $13.5M, announced on August, 2020.
- Oak HC/FT (Venture capital)
- Bullpen Capital (Micro vc)
- Stage 2 Capital (Venture capital)
- ValueStream Ventures (Micro vc)
- RiverPark Ventures (Family investment office)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 22 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Financial Services
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Financial Services Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Ocrolus - Blog
- Small Business Recovery Index (SBRI): February 2021 Update
- Celebrating Women’s History Month: Meet the Incredible Women of Ocrolus
- Preventing Loan Fraud: 10 Important Visuals on File Tampering Detection
- Investing in People & Operations: Ocrolus Welcomes Two New Leaders
- People & Diversity are important assets to any organization: Q&A with Lori Golden, Director of Talent Acquisition
- 2020 Year in Review
The U.S. economy is set up for a healthy recovery this spring after a February surge in hiring at restaurants and other hospitality businesses. While employment and payrolls remain off from pre-pandemic levels in several hard-hit services and leisure industries, the Small Business Recovery Index reveals positive signals in economic mobility as household incomes rose...The post Small Business Recovery Index (SBRI): February 2021 Update appeared first on Ocrolus.
This Women’s History Month, we honor the trailblazing women who have paved the way and continue to push forward for women’s equality. Equality is important to us all, and during the month of March and beyond, we celebrate what makes women unique. There’s still so much more we can do to fight inequality, which...The post Celebrating Women’s History Month: Meet the Incredible Women of Ocrolus appeared first on Ocrolus.
One of the most difficult tasks for lenders is identifying fraudulent loan applications. This challenge is pervasive in business, personal, and mortgage lending, with the past year’s pandemic accelerating the problem when new processes were quickly introduced into the underwriting workflow. In this fast-paced environment, it is more crucial than ever for lenders to have...The post Preventing Loan Fraud: 10 Important Visuals on File Tampering Detection appeared first on Ocrolus.
In the Fall of 2020, Ocrolus added two new senior leaders: Chris Favilla, Head of Operations, and Jackie Siqueiros, Head of People. Chris is an experienced banker who formerly held top leadership positions at GE Capital and Discover Financial Services. Jackie brings over a decade of high-growth startup experience, previously leading the People function at...The post Investing in People & Operations: Ocrolus Welcomes Two New Leaders appeared first on Ocrolus.
“People are definitely a company’s greatest asset. It doesn’t make any difference whether the product is cars or cosmetics. A company is only as good as the people it keeps.” – Mary Kay Ash, who founded a cosmetics company in 1963 that’s earned more than $1.2 billion in sales since inception. According to...The post People & Diversity are important assets to any organization: Q&A with Lori Golden, Director of Talent Acquisition appeared first on Ocrolus.
In 2020, Ocrolus substantiated its position as the leading document-analysis technology in fintech lending. We have now analyzed over 1 billion transactions, processed over 50 million documents, and facilitated 3 million fintech loan applications. Ocrolus has become one of the core technologies online lenders use to create fast, user-friendly borrower experiences and fully-automated loan...The post 2020 Year in Review appeared first on Ocrolus.