Company InformationNuORDER was founded on August 2011. The company is based in Los Angeles, CA, USA . The number of employees in NuORDER is less than 250. Nuorder is a cloud & mobile b2b ecommerce platform empowering brands and retailers to streamline their business operations.
Here is how NuORDER describes itself: "NuORDER is changing how brands and retailers collaborate to shop in-season and upcoming collections, access real-time product data and visually plan assortments."
Funding & investorsNuORDER has received 6 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $81.9M. Last venture funding round was $45M, announced on March, 2021.
- NewSpring (Private equity firm)
- Upfront Ventures (Venture capital)
- Argentum (Private equity firm)
- The Argentum Group (Private equity firm)
- Greycroft (Venture capital)
- Cowboy Ventures (Micro vc)
- BoxGroup (Micro vc)
- Novel TMT Ventures (Venture capital)
- Mousse Partners (Family investment office)
- Rachel Zoe (Angel)
- Brian Spaly (Angel)
- CAA Ventures (Corporate venture capital)
- David Tisch (Investment partner)
- Mortimer Singer (Angel)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 17 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Clothing And Apparel
- Active Investors in Commerce And Shopping
- Active Investors in Design
- Active Investors in Internet Services
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Clothing And Apparel Startups
- Best Funded Commerce And Shopping Startups
- Best Funded Design Startups
- Best Funded Internet Services Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
NuORDER - Blog
- Hello world!
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!The post Hello world! appeared first on NuORDER.