Company InformationNTX was founded on January 2015. The company is based in Santa Fe, NM, USA . The number of employees in NTX is less than 10. Nature s toolbox is a biotechnology company that provides a proprietary host-independent biological manufacturing and development platform.
Here is how NTX describes itself: "Nature's Toolbox™"
Funding & investorsNTX has received 2 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $13.3M.
Similar Companies [beta]
- Prevail therapeutics
- Casma therapeutics
- Zucara therapeutics
- Ariel precision medicine
- Voyager therapeutics
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Biotechnology
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Best Funded Biotechnology Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
NTX - Blog
- Nature’s Toolbox, Inc., (NTx) Recognized by The Tech Tribune – 2021 Best Tech Startups in New Mexico
- NTx Set to Launch Major Expansion in New Mexico
- Nature’s Toolbox Recruits Pharmaceutical Industry Veteran as Chief Commercial Officer
- Nature’s Toolbox (NTx) a Game Changer – Site Selection Magazine
- NTx Featured on Albuquerque’s NBC 4 News
- Nature’s Toolbox Raises $13M in Series A Funding Round
Click here to view the segment.
Former Los Alamos National Laboratory Director Charles McMillan, PhD joins Board; Company receives $339,000 grant from New Mexico Department of Economic Development for job training through state’s Job Training Incentive Program (JTIP) SANTA FE, N.M., Feb. 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Nature’s Toolbox, Inc. (NTx), an early stage biomanufacturing and bioinformatics company, today announced that it […]