Company InformationNextInput was founded on January 2012. The company is based in San Jose, CA, USA . The number of employees in NextInput is less than 50. Nextinput markets a set of proprietary touch technologies to solve key drawbacks in the market of touch technology.
Here is how NextInput describes itself: "NextInput is the market leader in MEMs based force-sensing solutions for consumer, wearable, IoT, automotive, industrial, medical applications."
Funding & investorsNextInput has received 11 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $29.2M.
- Sierra Ventures (Venture capital)
- Sehat Sutardja (Angel)
- Weili Dai (Angel)
- UMC Capital (Venture capital)
- Cota Capital (Private equity firm)
- Contact us if you are interested to see all 12 investors
Similar Companies [beta]
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Hardware
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Hardware Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
NextInput - Blog
- Smart Surfaces, Sensors, and the Future of Automotive HMI
- ForceTouch™ Leading the TWS Evolution
- NextInput Creates Cutting-Edge Technology to Make Public Spaces Safer from COVID-19
Ali Foughi, NextInput CEO and Co-Founder Tom Gilbert, Executive Director Business Operations We are truly in the golden age of the automobile. Technological innovations over the past fifteen years have created the modern vehicles we see on the road today. These innovations have been key to improved reliability and safety, reducing the death rate by […]The post Smart Surfaces, Sensors, and the Future of Automotive HMI appeared first on NextInput.
Tom Gilbert, NextInput Executive Director, Business Operations Mitra Purpur, Communications Specialist True Wireless Stereo (TWS) earbuds continue to grow as one of the fastest-growing segments of the Wearable market. IDC reports that in 2020, the “Hearables” portion of the Wearable market will reach 234.3 million units and is projected to grow to 396.6 million units […]The post ForceTouch™ Leading the TWS Evolution appeared first on NextInput.
Ali Foughi, NextInput CEO and Co-Founder Mitra Purpur, Communications Specialist The threat of COVID-19 has caused many of us to wonder how we may safely touch public surfaces that are integral to our everyday tasks. Whether we are checking out at grocery stores, touching keypads at ATMs and fuel-filling stations, or pressing elevator buttons, we’re […]The post NextInput Creates Cutting-Edge Technology to Make Public Spaces Safer from COVID-19 appeared first on NextInput.