Company InformationNeurogastrx was founded on January 2012. The company is based in Campbell, CA, USA . The number of employees in Neurogastrx is less than 50. A private biopharmaceutical company .
Funding & investorsNeurogastrx has received 1 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $45M.
Similar Companies [beta]
- Cirius therapeutics
- Plakous therapeutics
- Clene nanomedicine
- Personalized stem cells
- Epirium bio
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Biotechnology
- Active Investors in Health Care
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Best Funded Biotechnology Startups
- Best Funded Health Care Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
Neurogastrx - Blog
- Neurogastrx Announces Agreement with Daewoong Pharmaceutical to Develop Fexuprazan for Treatment of Acid-Related GI Disorders in the U.S.
- Neurogastrx, Inc. Raises $45M Series A To Bring Lead GI Candidate Through Proof Of Concept
Woburn, MA – June 8, 2021 – Neurogastrx, Inc., a privately held specialty pharmaceutical company developing transformative therapies for gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, announced today that it has entered into an exclusive license agreement with Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., of Seoul, South Korea, for the development...
– JIM O’MARA NAMED CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER – BOSTON, Jan. 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Neurogastrx, Inc., a private biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing therapies for gastrointestinal disorders affecting the enteric nervous system, today announced a transformative $45M Series A financing co-led by 5AM Ventures, OrbiMed Advisors and venBio Partners. The funds...