Company InformationMya Systems was founded on January 2012. The company is based in San Francisco, CA, USA . The number of employees in Mya Systems is less than 100. Mya systems is a conversational ai platform for hiring teams that serves enterprises and agencies.
Here is how Mya Systems describes itself: "And the Conversational AI platform used by the world's largest companies. Mya is your recruiting AI for candidate experience, automation, and efficiency."
Funding & investorsMya Systems has received 4 rounds of venture funding. The total funding amount is around $51.2M.
- Notion (Venture capital)
- Workday Ventures (Corporate venture capital)
- Emergence (Venture capital)
- Foundation Capital (Venture capital)
- Cisco Investments (Corporate venture capital)
Similar Companies [beta]
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data And Analytics
- Human Resources
- Professional Services
- Science And Engineering
Active Venture Investors
- Active Investors in Artificial Intelligence
- Active Investors in Data And Analytics
- Active Investors in Human Resources
- Active Investors in Professional Services
- Active Investors in Science And Engineering
- Active Investors in Software
- Best Funded Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Best Funded Data And Analytics Startups
- Best Funded Human Resources Startups
- Best Funded Professional Services Startups
- Best Funded Science And Engineering Startups
- Best Funded Software Startups
Mya Systems - Blog
- Using Automation to Solve Your Financial Services Recruiting Needs
- Recruiting Within the Industrial Sector: How Mya Can Help
- How Mya Solves Your Healthcare Recruiting Needs
- Career Site Chatbots vs Conversational AI: What to Choose
- 5 Ways Automation Will Strengthen Your Recruitment Process
- Mya’s Winter Product Release: The Latest Conversational AI Tech Updates
Like any industry, the financial sector constantly faces new challenges in its quest to source and hire the best talent. With a lack of available talent and increased demand, recruiters in this industry are searching for solutions to better engage, screen, and hire candidates for their crucial roles. Understanding the current market for talent in […]The post Using Automation to Solve Your Financial Services Recruiting Needs appeared first on Mya.com.
Historically, the industrial sector was known for requiring a solid work ethic and commitment to getting the job done — most other skills needed for the job could be trained. However, as technology advances, the manufacturing industry has faced a need to source candidates with some technical experience. With an influx of automation, jobs have […]The post Recruiting Within the Industrial Sector: How Mya Can Help appeared first on Mya.com.
The healthcare industry has always faced unique challenges when it comes to recruiting and hiring for open positions. With specific requirements regarding compliance and experience, and increased demand for talent, recruiters have felt the need to lean on a supportive and reliable recruiting software solution. Now more than ever, providers need to be creative, agile, […]The post How Mya Solves Your Healthcare Recruiting Needs appeared first on Mya.com.
You might be considering using a career site chatbot or even building your own chatbot. But are you aware of the risks that building your own chatbot or using basic career site chatbots can expose you to? The post Career Site Chatbots vs Conversational AI: What to Choose appeared first on Mya.com.
As companies begin to embrace more digital and technological advancements, the true benefits of automation are becoming clear. Everyone understands the need for a resilient and efficient recruiting process, but how does automation help support this mission? Below we discuss five ways in which automation can help you reach your recruitment and hiring goals. 1. […]The post 5 Ways Automation Will Strengthen Your Recruitment Process appeared first on Mya.com.
At Mya, we believe strongly in innovation — you don’t become one of the best conversational AI recruitment solutions on the market by staying stagnant. We’re continuously working on feature updates and software enhancements to support a better candidate and user experience. Over the past couple of months, we’ve been rolling out these updates, and […]The post Mya’s Winter Product Release: The Latest Conversational AI Tech Updates appeared first on Mya.com.